Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Which version would you choose?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Which version will be the best to create for a private server?

I have hosted v55 and have a fairly good experience in it. (By hosting I mean coding and editing, not purely relying on someone's repack)

I'm interested in hosting a v55 server again but I hardly find anyone interested in v55. Will it be a waste of time,effort and resources if I host a v55?:$:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have not touched any versions of GMS v100 and above. Seems like alot of new stuffs.

Might consider doing a v143.2.

Besides, do you think is best to launch a server when you have most of the basic stuff running and adding custom stuffs in as time goes by or should you implement everything before launching it?

Any pros and cons you would like to share?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have not touched any versions of GMS v100 and above. Seems like alot of new stuffs.

Might consider doing a v143.2.

Besides, do you think is best to launch a server when you have most of the basic stuff running and adding custom stuffs in as time goes by or should you implement everything before launching it?

Any pros and cons you would like to share?

Release it have butt then keep on improving it and adding things that wasy noobs say OMGZ HE GOOD PRO SERVS FIX THINGS AND HEARS COMMUNITY COMSS JOINZZZ

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
V88 - V92. Pretty much V88 till right before Big Bang.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I prefer anything pre-bb basically. I never liked the new changes, and never will.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're able, ~v55. If not, v88, v1.18 or v1.27 imo. These are pretty unique versions and have the advantage of not everyone being able to make them. The base content in there is decent as well.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
If you're able, ~v55. If not, v88, v1.18 or v1.27 imo. These are pretty unique versions and have the advantage of not everyone being able to make them. The base content in there is decent as well.

Whats so special about v127?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Or make 133.7 for number!

//edit

Dynamik
xBunny - Which version would you choose? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your best bet would be under v.050; if you are able to.

Back