• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Wich EMU to use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm being away for some months.. maybe more then a year now.. i used to use Ascent/Antrix for my server, bud atm i dont know wich one to use..

Wich server emu is better atm ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Antrix is nice, but Mangos atm, seems to be advancing to 3.0.2 quicker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So both are not supporting the new patch yet.
But what i mean wich emu is better supported and less problems and offcourse more features!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mangos is the best choice, but Antix and Ascent arn't bad. Its down to personal choice

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
lol Antrix? whoa get out under that rock Antrix fell off years ago

Mangos is ok

Ascent is currently DEAD

Aspire is your best chance for a 3.0.2 emulator

Arcemu fails

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like i said... been away for a while ;) hahah :D

So i will chose Mangos i geuss.. Got a 20mbit line free.. :) ill just start another wow server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just out of curiosity, are all bosses still tank and spank?? or have people accually coded the fights like back in the good 1.9 days???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
rofl, most if it are coded now... Or atleast on Ascent/Arcemu.

Back