Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WinFlip 0.42

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok well I thought this is pretty cool I just want other peoples opinions that's why I didn't add this in Tech News.

Here's a pic of me doing it.

gigorga - WinFlip 0.42 - RaGEZONE Forums

How to activated it you just move your mouse in a circle multiple times until it pops up.

Anyways I just want some peoples opinions thanks.

,Alan

Senior
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that would begin to annoy me after a while

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Too bad you can VERY easily see it is a 2D image...

LOL, I just noticed what you meant I thought you were saying it at me for a second I was like "Wth I never said it was 3D o.o" Then I click on the site and see: "WinFlip 0.42 - Get the Flip 3D Vista effect on XP!"

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
That's quite annoying tbh.
Plus for people with lower req. such as myself, it would lag.

WinFlip is just a waste of memory in my opinon.

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's quite annoying tbh.
Plus for people with lower req. such as myself, it would lag.

WinFlip is just a waste of memory in my opinon.

its always like that if you have limited budget... performance or quality. u decide

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You want opinions?

My opinion is that it's totally useless shenanigans. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I like dirty terminals and command prompts. :rolleyes:

ROFL. That is all I gotta say =] Also this is made for vista because they have it except that you can move it with your fingers my friend has it and no it's not a touch screen just a laptop with vista and he can move through it with his fingers.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ROFL. That is all I gotta say =] Also this is made for vista because they have it except that you can move it with your fingers my friend has it and no it's not a touch screen just a laptop with vista and he can move through it with his fingers.
Yea, and? It's still poop in my opinion.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its not very productive is it? most addons/mods for xp/vista are to make things easier not harder right?

Regards,
Vynsan

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yea, and? It's still poop in my opinion.

Indeed, I agree I just like the 3D affect instead of the Alt+Tab that vista has it's still nice but I prefer WinFlip but winflip gets annoying after a while.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Indeed, I agree I just like the 3D affect instead of the Alt+Tab that vista has it's still nice but I prefer WinFlip but winflip gets annoying after a while.

Exactly. Just like other eye-candy things. They are great at start, but they get annoying after some tie of usage.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's because they're not for prolonged use, they're just for looks, I've barely found any of them useful, except RocketDock and Rainmeter, which I always have running.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's because they're not for prolonged use, they're just for looks, I've barely found any of them useful, except RocketDock and Rainmeter, which I always have running.

Do you use VistaStart? And ViOrbs?

Back