Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] Need suggestions

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I need suggestions on the template I'm making. I don't know what to remove, or to add..

Here's the screenshot.
Superior - [WIP] Need suggestions - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
You should change that font, i'm not sure i like the idea of a gradient background in purple and black. You should make a template with graphics and slice them up to code with a textured bg or something. If that's too much and you want to keep it how it is i am assuming this is a design for your personal website or something you should have smaller chunks of modules with different information not just two big ones on the left and right. For example down the right side you might have a module for social networking with your facebook/twitter information then you might have a module with information about you. Don't squish different information in the same module box. I notice you have facebook/youtube at the top as part of the 'navbar' i wouldn't do that just put all social network information in it's own module.

Of course these are my opinions and preferences.

I have made a little preview similar to your design to put a picture to what i was thinking, hope this is somewhat useful. This is messy did it in like 2 mins

Here is what i mean with the textured background, it looks 100x better.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It depends on what your site will be. If it will be a blog , usually a layout like this does the job
IaqrU - [WIP] Need suggestions - RaGEZONE Forums

other than that the same layout can apply to anything , with or without the sidebar.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try this when I get on my desktop. :p

Back