Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] Website Design.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Obviously I'm new here, but I'm not keen on introductions so consider this mine :)

What do you'll think of my newest design?
Currently unfinished.

EBGraphics - [WIP] Website Design. - RaGEZONE Forums

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Obviously I'm new here, but I'm not keen on introductions so consider this mine :)

What do you'll think of my newest design?
Currently unfinished.

EBGraphics - [WIP] Website Design. - RaGEZONE Forums

Navigation,
The navigation text seems to small and under contrasted. The text does not stand out and your navigation can easily be over looked. Try to change the text colour or add a shadow to increase the contrast. The shadow also around the navigation is to high for such a small area and stands out to much. As well as this I would suggest yo center the icons and text together as the large gap from the text to the bottom of the navigation compared to the icons to the top of the navigation seems off greatly.

User Cp / Login,
The text seems again under contrasted and I feel the render detracts from the area rather than increasing.

News Reel,
The area seems very small and and the icons to select between the images does not stand out to be easily used. As well as this I have noticed you are using a gradient text on a news reel image instead of standard text. This will make using this area a pain for most sites as they will have to use photoshop to recreate this text meaning extra work. Also a semi transparent box for text to sit inside would also help text stand out from the image. Remember to think about what other images a user may wish to have.

Register Area,
This area works well and is well placed under the login box. How ever I feel the area is to large and you have attempted to add to much to this area creating the content boxs smaller. The content boxs to input your details now look compressed to fit as does the register button.

News Content Area,
This area looks well done but there is a few noticable issues. Text scuh as By admin seems to fade into the content background. As well as this the content text lorem ipsum seems to stand out to much compared to the rest of the text in this design. Also the content text should be larger as it currently looks like you are using 9 or 10 on the size chart.

ScreenShot Area,
This area why working could really do with standing out differently from the content area. The idea to use the same background seems to detract from the design and your content area now seems to blue into your features. The header text also seems to small and could do with a font change to work will with the design.

Overall,
The design shows promise but has many noticeable issues. Work on how you use text and try to keep the design consistent but not repetitive.

Back