Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WOI] Dragon Network x300 Exp x300 Drops Join US NOW

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Greetings from
Dragon Network

War Of The Immortals Cult Of The Wyrm
X300 drop x300 exp
7500k ZEN hourly
New beginning box
Give level to 90

And lev 105 Deity gears

-New Level 140 Gears.
-new pets.
-new mounts.
-new Oracle pack gears and badge
new level cap to 150
-new boss drops
-new boss

How To Start watch the video

New Gears Level 140

WOI Custom server with Cult of Wyrm patch!,

You can Register here

Register
Discord
for now, until we get everything sorted out
the Client links
Mega
GDrive

everyone is welcome to give it a try, it with us.
If anyone has a question or any suggestions you are free to post it or DM it to us on Discord

Our Zen prices are fitted for every player.
We always try to calculate and take into consideration our player's needs.

CHANGES
1-NEW maps
Sacred Peak
Midgard Peak
Gods' Relic
2-NEW BOSS NEW DROPS
Velantris IN Sacred Peak R5 spawn Monday and Wednesday 20:30 // 8:30
Ghost of DevastationIN Midgard Peak R5 spawn Tuesdays and Thursdays 20:30 // 8:30
3-NEW Gears set to all class LV150
4-MOPS in
Sacred Peak
Midgard Peak
God's Relic now gives god exp

Finally, don't forget to download the new client when it becomes available.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This game is exactly what you can expect from a great classic MMORPG. People have been talking about the good old days of playing this game for many years... Well, It's now possible to relive those glory days and bring along your friends once again to hang out on discord and join a legion where you can find like minded players like yourself from the older generation of veteran players welcoming all the new generation players. The game offers a unique character class system with great powerful pets and gears to suit all classes. With a wealth of information you can ask anyone in game how to get started were all a friendly bunch. The game offers a good range of PVE/PVP for all play styles. Come join us today and you can become an Immortal Paladin!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A very active admin and very attentive to the players, this server has become my favorite since it opened, I was greeted by a very warm and kind person, I recommend this server to everyone.
Thanks to romodine for his enormous work for the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A very active admin and very attentive to the players, this server has become my favorite since it opened, I was greeted by a very warm and kind person, I recommend this server to everyone.
Thx bro

Thx bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NEW UPDATE
new boss
kolors.PNG - [WOI] Dragon Network x300 Exp x300 Drops Join US NOW - RaGEZONE Forums
new pets

nott.PNG - [WOI] Dragon Network x300 Exp x300 Drops Join US NOW - RaGEZONE Forums

frigg.PNG - [WOI] Dragon Network x300 Exp x300 Drops Join US NOW - RaGEZONE Forums
dragon.PNG - [WOI] Dragon Network x300 Exp x300 Drops Join US NOW - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bumb

New cards coming to next patch

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back