• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[WoW] Looking For Host.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone. I'm out looking to get my WoW private server back on after being down for over a month after our last host went down.
My team had a good server going, we were averaging 120 players online only after 3 days of the server being online!
I can get the whole team needed to fully manage and build anything needed for a server if i can just get a host. If anyone is interested in hosting you can have whatever you want. Donations, Admin, ect.... I'm just looking to get back into making servers fun and enjoyable for everyone else and most of all, i love watching them grow.

Host must have at least 10mb/sec internet speed, and 2gb of ram or over on the PC and 24/7 access for me to keep things updated and running great.

I can guarantee the server will grow fast!

If your interested in hosting please contact me at:
MSN: mmohelp@hotmail.com
email: mmohelp@hotmail.com
or PM me here.

I'm looking to get started as soon as possible so if you can host please get ahold of me!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You should read the rules before posting... It is not allowed to ask for a host.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why is it against the rules to ask for a host. You may think its spam but there are people (like me) who go around wanting to host for these people. I just wait for the right person to give or buy servers for. I think it should be aloud.

H

hellfireisascam

Silentcloud, send a mail to
Silentcloud - [WoW] Looking For Host. - RaGEZONE Forums
(if the image doesn't show, click the link) with details, we'll figure something out.

why is it against the rules to ask for a host. You may think its spam but there are people (like me) who go around wanting to host for these people. I just wait for the right person to give or buy servers for. I think it should be aloud.
You can't even type 'allowed' properly, so I doubt you have the required knowledge to properly set up and maintain a web (or game) server, for that matter.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have you ever thought that he might not be English? I know a few very capable Romanian web hosts who really know what they're doing, and we know what the other says, so in between the typos, you actually get quite a good host.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it is against the rules, so nomatter what argument you have, take it up with an admin. Also, how can one be responsible for a server, if he cant afford a host himself?

Back