Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Writing a tool for BDO Item Data but need some advice

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
---End Quote---
I only show up in these forums once a month or less. The response was to tear you a new one, but honestly, guys like you and Fyyre ain't worth the effort.

You go on thinking what you're thinking and maybe I'll visit in a couple months to see it you actually had anything creative to contribute. I suspect not since you seem to be good for nothing more than than mouthing off about people you know absolutely nothing about.

Well.. are you well? You seems distressed over an opinion. Looks to me it was worth your effort to write then delete to gain my approval of your importance presence twice.

Sad to say, I didn't managed to read your previous post before you deleted. In fact no one cares what you wrote and delete after anyway, or leaving some hints for one to guess your intention. And fyyre or james is outdated. Sounds exclusive to keep things to himself is when he can't get anything more. But fair enough you know.

Back