• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

x64 Files New Weapon Edit Problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am working with x64 infrastructure. There is no problem in creating a new item, but when I create it as a weapon and want to edit the item I created, my editor closes, why does it do this?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you have a issue with the tables your working with ... and the tool does not like the infrastructure when saved.

Its very hard to tell you exactly where the issue is but its somewhere in your Weapons data base.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, I see the table in the database, but I did not make any changes in a very strange way, but I do not understand why it is malfunctioning. still looking for the problem

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If your in your editor and you click on Weapons and it crashes before it can load them, that tells me its that table i can send you mine if that helps ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course, now there is a situation where I can edit existing weapons, but when I create an empty weapon, when I click to add a feature, the editor closes

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If i was you i would make a copy of a existing one and edit that to what you need or want as a weapon ..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I duplicate an existing item without creating a new item? Because, as seen in the image below, I normally say new data and copy the properties of the other item to that item.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to know I wasn't alone. I thought the problem was me :)

Upvote 0
Back