Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[xbox360] New YouTube Application

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They have officially added you tube to the dashboard. It's pretty good but they could have setup the search just a little bit better in my opinion. Also it's lame when you don't have a keyboard / controller keyboard to type. But I can live with it, except for when I go back it still takes me to the menu. But other than those little flaws, its pretty simple and well organized along with good quality.

What is your opinion on this application? :>​

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Question: What happens if I plugged me USB Keyboard into the 360? :p

Edit - Seems you CAN do that with a USB keyboard, . :)

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I need one of those, probably will buy next time I get money for sure or else it's pretty much pointless without an enter button.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Havent turned on my 360 in a while. Is the youtube app like the browser one or like Youtube XL when you open it on the ps3 browser?

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
beat me to it but if you got fios internet service download the fios tv app you get live tv :D

Back