• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Xp/drop/gold

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
Where i can change it ? (XP/DROP/GOLD)
Im using "XP Fix" and "Gold and drop changer" and it not work;/ XP, drop and gold is still 1x;/ Any1 can help me ?

Thanks...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xp_Fixer -> Put it on Main folder, then.. select the XP rate... check Update Filles and click on Set XP.. whe appears done and u click ok.. will creat a new folder called "new monsters" In there, have the monsters with XP rate edited.
Select ALL files, and copy to Gameserver\Monsters [Overwrite all].

OBS <<<<---- make an backup of the files.

The fold and Drop changer... u will put it on GameServer\Monster then run.. setting Gold rate and Iten drop rate. Check Update filles, then click on modiffy. Wait the process [can take a time] later confirm, and the drop rate is eddited =]

Sugestion, make an backup for the files what you will edit...

Any questions i try answer bye

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea... I know... I fix XP with hand ;P and it's good ;D
I go try Drop and gold changer (i have PT server on other PC;p) I'll edit this post.

EDIT:

Okey, all work;) Thx all

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PLz post link the of Gold rate and Iten drop rate...

I don't have Gold rate and Iten drop rate program...

plz post one mirror for me....

----Tradução-----

Por favor alguem posta o link do programa de drops para mim, pois ainda nao tenho...

Back