• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

yello

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yello my name is Andrew Boren, I'm 19 and currently in college, i have been playing perfect world international and perfect world revolutions, and have become very interested in creating servers to play perfect world on. i build computers and so i have some knowledge about computers but yet I'm getting stumped on these servers, that is why i am here. to seek help. i love learning and appreciate any help. i have worked on computers for 8 years of my life going on 9 years, and cant get enough of them. i guess that is my hobby. anyway, i cannot think of anything else to say about myself.

thanks, and take care
Andrew Boren

Back