Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

You are stuck on a desert island with 1 CD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which CD is it and why?

No discography :p.

I would choose Highway to Hell by AC/DC

Or it would be instructions on making a plane to the tune of Highway to hell :p.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
santaclaus
christmas special 2006

because i made it and it pwns

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the one without marshal have a go at me about sentences.

Reaction score
Nice thread!

Mine would have to be...hmm this is harder then I thought it would be...

For now I'll say I Am Ghost - Lovers Requiem

Just because it has two types of music which I like, rock/metal feel, with symphonic elements.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a hard one... So many albums to choose from. I think my choice would have to be The Black Album by Metallica. (Or someone with a sexy voice like the vocals from The Cranberries)

Im on FIRE!!!
Reaction score
err i got a question...what the duck u do with a CD in desert if u dont have a CD player...my choice would be Red Hot Chili Peppers stadium Arcadium

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would take Kataklysm - The Road to Devastation and preparing myself how to die coz i bet i couldn't stand more then one day on the damn island. =\

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Iron Maiden - The Essential Iron Maiden

Why? Because Iron Maiden is the greatest band ever. This CD has most of their greatest songs on it as well. :tongue:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm, tough choice, but I'd go with a classic like Nirvana's Nevermind.

Reaction score
Aye the whole scenario about having a CD and a CD player on a desert island doesn't really work because:
a) if you got marooned on an island, how did you manage to keep the CD player dry?
b) however you managed to keep the CD player dry, surely other items were in there and hence they would also be saved (potentially other CD's?)
c) realistically how long will the batteries last?
d) you never said anything about having earphones/speakers to actually play the music
e) the music would help you maintain your sanity, but once the batteries run out you would most likely kill yourself :p

Putting all that aside and throwing all logic out the window however, i would probably have to go with SlipKnoT's Iowa. The lyrics and style of this album would most certainly go with the frustration and anger of being on a desert island ^_^

Although, this is only under the assumption that:
a) you actually mean 1 single CD and not an album (some have 2 CD's)
b) you were referring to commercially produced CD's only and not ones burnt yourself, which i would much rather have preferred (being able to hold 700mb of music instead of 70 minutes)
c) i didn't have my iPod with me :p

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gangstarr - Full Clip A Decade Of Gangstarr

Back