• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Z1ls] New Style

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tested a bit new style

Z1ls - [Z1ls] New Style - RaGEZONE Forums

C&C

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seems you are using bloom effect in your latest tags you've done :) they look nice tbh. but still simple. use c4d to improve your tags with awesome effects. also you've blured alot the barely visible render in the background, watch that ribbon, its way too blured and visible at the same time.

@off topic

the tag you are using atm. i really like the simplicity of the typo, mind telling me that font name?

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seems you are using bloom effect in your latest tags you've done :) they look nice tbh. but still simple. use c4d to improve your tags with awesome effects. also you've blured alot the barely visible render in the background, watch that ribbon, its way too blured and visible at the same time.

@off topic

the tag you are using atm. i really like the simplicity of the typo, mind telling me that font name?

Thanks for your comment and yeah i know i've used the bloom effect kinda alot :D

The font name is Blessed Day

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
cant see the image

"This Image or Video Has been Moved or deleted"

I wanna see your work T_T

Back