Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

zeppelin and ship causing error 132

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in my mangOS.exe it shows me the zeppelin moving coords from location to location but i get blue writing tell me about the character aura's it removes the aura's when i go from lets say orgrimmar but it crashes then as it changes maps. it removes all aura's but upon changing map it doesnt re-add the aura's back to the character causing the game to crash and the charater being unplayable. if i use the .tele command to go someone it works fine with removing and replacing the aura's. just wondering if you would be able to tell me how to fix this error.

was just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem. i have been on a private server where no zeppelins were running, instead they had portals outside the major cities to get between cities. if anyone knows how to make these portals can u please reply with the fix.

Back