Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ZestMS Web Design.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay, so well recently I started working on a new website for ZestMS . And I wanted to know your toughts on it. I would also like to know wich version is the best and why?

Preview of the #1:
Doggystyle - ZestMS Web Design. - RaGEZONE Forums

Preview of #2:
Doggystyle - ZestMS Web Design. - RaGEZONE Forums

-Thank you, Kevin

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hmm its good but the logo has black&blue the website has not so much blue so if u add some blue to it and some sort of footer beacouse right now it dosent end. And try a login form at the top right beacouse the top part is bit empty and the place where is the login now make it top ore somthing. Server status not that great abit bold.. :) add some sort of image not just text ore make it cleaner . And add a biggass render on the backgrownd in the left part and try to add a 3d look to it :) a hand over the content ore somthing

Reaction score
I like, just like Pamela Anderson! (Borat joke) I like the first one better than the second, it's just the background on the second that puts me off, looks a little dull for something based around MapleStory.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is a really good design, Would code it myself if I wasn't just getting started on MySQL. :L

Off topic: Z1ls, Fairytail ftw. ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you, you can do whatever you want with the images and @Doctorate Thank you.

Back