Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ZOMFGZ Bleach Filler Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im on episode 13 of this show, and so far its unbelievably corny, and i am trying my best to like it-_-

edited to add:
could someone tip me which episode this show starts to get interesting?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah the problem with bleach is the episodes drag on and most of its boring, hopefully though things will get better.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im on episode 13 of this show, and so far its unbelievably corny, and i am trying my best to like it-_-

edited to add:
could someone tip me which episode this show starts to get interesting?

27+ when they go to SS for the 1st time...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i'd say the point when ichigo has to get his shinigami powers with sandal hats help :p (my fav character)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well im on episode 74 of the series now, and it has definitely improved. sadly when things started to get good they had to ruin it with DBZ crap, for example:(warning might be spoiler)takes someone 10 years to release a bankai and this idiot did it in 3 days, he beats a LT and barely survives then fights a captain the next day and wins, then he easily stops that over sized spear that apparently has the power of 1,000,000soul slayers but still is only equally matched with the 6th captain, wtf?

to sum it up:
-the dialog is funny, but very corny.
-very good storyline, but they approached it the wrong way
-the fighting sucks
-the characters contradict quite a bit

in all, i like naruto alot better then bleach, i definitively kept an open mind when watching this anime, and it just wasnt my cup of tea.

-Chicken

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They were pretty good fillers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back