• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

zone not start anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey

i have a little issue, hope for some suggestions and help .. kinda desperated now ..
i changed effect in htssetting for set... and tried to compile ... so ... put the txl in the zones folder .. (replace) ... then zone not start anymore -> zone window for example zone1 open & directly close ... when replace back to old file it work ...

can someone tell me why it wont work? .. i am out of ideas ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe i need to create htssettingscr.txl too, but how do i create this one?!

nevermind found compiler/issue
thx

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@danieldomino786
If ZoneSrv doesnt start when u click it auto exit for example, check HTSSetting.txl,HTQuest.sys,HTScript.sys,HTSSettingScr.txl & TantraParam.tpa ... this 4 files are important if you using Tantra Server K5 :thumbup1:
The reason why it didnt work coz u used the wrong XML soft, u must use the XML K5/K7
Uh1HCSd - zone not start anymore - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back