Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

zTeam Season8 Episode2 (Cracked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(Facepalm)

urVrJuI - zTeam Season8 Episode2 (Cracked) - RaGEZONE Forums

use tools go attachments with the server not have this tools?/DBmanager tools use edit character wings,
clothes,pearl, etc.....and zen

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why would anyone crack this?
that team released a 'full' season 6 right?
i dont get this, just by adding a few events and some skills anyone could be able to make any season. game basics procedures are always the same.

I can bet it would be harder to crack this or any other files than making my own gs.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone upload newest update,I will crack it for public.

This is the latest update unless someone wants to risk his license (and there aren't a lot out there I think)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why would anyone crack this?
that team released a 'full' season 6 right?
i dont get this, just by adding a few events and some skills anyone could be able to make any season. game basics procedures are always the same.

I can bet it would be harder to crack this or any other files than making my own gs.

Everybody should be working to Crack and distribute the very latest files - Already proven fact that the files will eventually get out anyway....where you will make money is in MODS, Events, Quests and other fun stuff that actually keeps people on your server....Hence why some season2 servers still have good population...Those Admin or Teams that don't do that will lose in the long run....

ALL Teams and Admins should be releasing the very latest stuff.............

(Jumps down off of Soapbox)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've tested the files, and letting aside the XP / LVL bug and some others like that, these files are pretty stable, PVP, Skill Tree, Character Formulas, Combinations, Skills, Elemental System and all that are almost perfect... so i think would be nice to work with them

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
OxzAtx9 - zTeam Season8 Episode2 (Cracked) - RaGEZONE Forums

OUuoKo0 - zTeam Season8 Episode2 (Cracked) - RaGEZONE Forums

Dunno how to fix

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tested the files, and letting aside the XP / LVL bug and some others like that, these files are pretty stable, PVP, Skill Tree, Character Formulas, Combinations, Skills, Elemental System and all that are almost perfect... so i think would be nice to work with them

Yeah was very easy to setup...liked that most of all
Been messing around making changes and testing different stuff without the CLevel.

Biggest thing I noticed was the Dump File created by ExDB

ExDB doesn't have read/write authorization and closes as soon as you login.

Running in Windowed mode was able to restart ExDB but still had no effect.

And I do mean messing around, Set 50 Kundun to spawn in Lorencia Spider zone...

Also Here's the Dumpfile from ExDB from Visual Studio Ultimate 2012

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back