Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[18+ Maybe] is Masterbation good? [18+ Maybe]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hey Exclamatio why do you think im a 10 or 11 year old kid? im freaking 14...

well SORRY omg.. its not like this RZ is some kind of spelling bee contest. jesus...

this topic goes to females more than males.. it seems that people think females masturbates more than men :eek6:

i dont masturbate :p

woops im on the wrong account.. :p i should be on beezlighty not beezlight

speaking of masturbation lol.. Rishwin you sure do own the award for funniest member.. lol like how you said that it strengthens your grip... are serious?

There was no need to quote him, I already said that ANYONE that says they dont masturbate is lying, no matter what they think. If you dont masturbate you can also get more wet dreams. I would rather masturbate at 14 than pee in my bed :)

And females are different, but somewhat the same. A man's urge can lead to rage through testosterone...especially if they choose to supress that urge(this leads to radical Muslims that blow things up...). A woman's urge is controlled by the less "powerful" estrogen, which leads to the emotional women that dramatize everything. Women dont HAVE to do it, but men HAVE to do it.

No hobby can save you from this evil, yet pleasurable, sport. :eek:

Edit: Put 'woman' when I should have put 'women'.

Last edited:
Back In Action
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your penis also depending on your prefered hand will not be straight, or so im told :lol: *ahem*. Well .... anyways.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey Exclamatio why do you think im a 10 or 11 year old kid? im freaking 14...

well SORRY omg.. its not like this RZ is some kind of spelling bee contest. jesus...

this topic goes to females more than males.. it seems that people think females masturbates more than men :eek6:

i dont masturbate :p

woops im on the wrong account.. :p i should be on beezlighty not beezlight

speaking of masturbation lol.. Rishwin you sure do own the award for funniest member.. lol like how you said that it strengthens your grip... are serious?
lol i will become 14 @ 27th of January and i do masturbate lawl!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People who wank more then 3 times a day have a lower rate of getting prostate cancer.
So whats my chance o_O..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah it burns fat, but ANYTHING burns fat. Moving burns fat, lying down burns fat, breathing burns fat. I don't know if it really makes a difference in your health, but there's no way for masturbating to HURT you.

ha u never know. u could get that agressive u may get friction burn XD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ruserious - [18+ Maybe] is Masterbation good? [18+ Maybe] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I do mastrubate...
My other classmate's say that's for gey's but yeah as saden99 say'd everyone have done it or doing it.

Back In Action
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The downside of masturbation is its not as good as sex and your hand gets sore after a while :lol:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol wtf random thread o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lmao :) i dont wanna take the chance of getting cancer =S

hey saden99 you know alot lol. have been doing some research?

profit you may wanna lower that number by alot. i could masturbate only 5 times a day?

ya, sex is alot better than masturbation.

anyone wanna tell how it feels like having sex? and your opinion on it? lol

Last edited:
Back