Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[18+ Maybe] is Masterbation good? [18+ Maybe]

WHOOOOOO
Reaction score
I go to church, and no one's going to tell me how I run my body. God gave me free will for a reason and I'm going to do something to get me to relax, or sleep, or just feel good. If God didn't make sex feel good no one would do it and I wouldn't exist. I think, though, that people need to control themselves.

god didn't give me free will, god gave me a penis and a brain but not enough blood to use both at once.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I almost masturbate every night, so my chance to get cancer is prevented for 100%.
I came, and came ...

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Men are supposed to have sex 3x per week. If that includes masturbating then I have met my weekly goals every week for the last year.

EDIT:I love the time skip.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with masturbation. why r u people freaking out about it. like some of u sead it is happens to everyone at one point in ur life.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Masturbation = You = Healthy Person. Nothing wrong with it, infact the more you do it the more healthier you will be.

There is one thing tho, If you use only one hand, that can be like really bad, because you will have the other arm stronger than the other.

Well only one soloution, Make sure when your at gym, Work out your non-masturbating hand more than your MB hand.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
holy thread necroing...

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Reaction score
I hate to feed to this old thread again but it is from 2006 and the posting needs to end about masturbation.
o_O
If you wanna learn about masturbation google it.
If you wanna teach about masturbation, contribute to the article on wikipedia about it.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Penis cancer? Never heard of it, although it prevents PROSTATE cancer.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
masterbating is good but not in excess like 20 in a day thats a problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
....Your kidding.. right? You can't be literally serious.

NTV

Anime Network
Reaction score
Dude masterbation highers your blood pressure.
I read on a scientific article that masterbation can lead to high blood pressure where your veins get thick and you can't breathe that much if u run.

Back