Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

7 Year Old Jessica weighs 400 Pounds

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
rsx is 5'8'' and 9.3 stone, im 5'8'' and just shy of 11.5 stone. im within my weight range but cud do with losing a little

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I laughed so much when i saw her playing with the barbies, it's like watching jabba the hut.

You make me sick. Laughing at that girl is wrong on so many levels. She's Ducking 7 years old. How can you laugh at someone when they are clearly suffering? She tries to act like a normal girl and live normally and people like you make fun of her and call her names. Who the duck are you to do such a thing? You wanna know why kids go into a school and start killing people? It's because of assholes like you who take every chance they get to make fun of someone who is less advantaged than yourself. People that make comments like that to people like Jessica are the causes of low self-esteem in teenagers and teen suicides. If this kind of thing makes you point your finger and laugh, then I truly pity you. You have no sense of humanity.

Reaction score
You make me sick. Laughing at that girl is wrong on so many levels. She's Ducking 7 years old. How can you laugh at someone when they are clearly suffering? She tries to act like a normal girl and live normally and people like you make fun of her and call her names. Who the duck are you to do such a thing? You wanna know why kids go into a school and start killing people? It's because of assholes like you who take every chance they get to make fun of someone who is less advantaged than yourself. People that make comments like that to people like Jessica are the causes of low self-esteem in teenagers and teen suicides. If this kind of thing makes you point your finger and laugh, then I truly pity you. You have no sense of humanity.

MentaL - 7 Year Old Jessica weighs 400 Pounds - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thats just sick :S i used to be fat as a kid .. not fat nemore cos my height woo lol.. but i woz eatin a choclate bar at the time and it made me put it down lol thats disturbing .. thanks mental i woz enjoyin it aswell :( lol

edit : as every1 putin there height and weight thought id do it lol

im bout 6 foot 1 n bout 11 stone or so woop ^_^ lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Now i still have one question, why the hell didn't aprents do anything when she was obesse at 5 or 6 years old ? why did it take the news reporters to make em put their kid into the hospital for medical help. Say what you want but it's the parents fault she turned out THAT way, because in any case didn't do anything to stop it till it was too late.

(1.75m and 70kg :p since you all write that stuff here, and i eat whatever the hell i want, good metabolist ftw! still...wanna gain a few kg..)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
she was prolly fed so much that her stop eating command stoped working. Doubled weight in 2 years is truly ....disturbing. She probably won't be able to live past her teenage years. Only in America.

Reaction score
She has a true problem. She is obese because she can't help it. It's really not her fault. This was about a year ago.

roflmao yeah her problem is her parents are Ducking stupid, thats her problem

parents should get the chair, that or the child taken from them, and they should be given an education before they get her back

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
genetics change every 7 years, it may catch up to you RSX.

What? Have you ever taken a biology class? Where the f did you hear this? Genetics do not change...genes are encoded in your DNA...invariable save the occasional mutation, but with all the genetic redundancy, that is negligible.

Cells replace themselves every 7 years or so (depending on the body part, of course), but they keep the genetic information.

Now, what does happen and is relevant is that as you age your metabolism decreases. It's to the degree of about 2% every ten years.

But to the person who eats poorly and is skinny regardless, you should stop that behavior now. Some people have fat cells which are reluctant to grow or multiply, but you still have to worry about the health problems commonly associated with obesity, such as high blood pressure and cholesterol. In fact, because you do not get fat, you should be especially careful and monitor this as a hidden risk.

As for this 7 year old, even if she does have a health problem causing her to be this way, someone should have intervened done long ago.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Ouch pour girl.. i think its her fault and her family (grandma etc)

Dan is right

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Now i still have one question, why the hell didn't aprents do anything when she was obesse at 5 or 6 years old ? why did it take the news reporters to make em put their kid into the hospital for medical help. Say what you want but it's the parents fault she turned out THAT way, because in any case didn't do anything to stop it till it was too late.

indeed - its hard to understand how any parent who loves their child could allow them to gain so much weight. most 7 year olds, given the chance, would happily eat sweets and junk food all the time, so its up to the parents to make sure that the child gets a properly balanced diet and doesnt eat as much as that girl obviously does. if my kid weighed 200lbs when s/he was just 5 years old, id be seriously worried and get it sorted out. surely letting your child get that big classes as some sort of abuse - think of all the problems she has now, and the problems she's going to have when she's older assuming her heart doesnt give out sooner.

Reaction score
in studies done with children of amny ages that are allowed the choose their own diet from a choice of junk food and other healthier options at 1st the children may gorge but after a short while all kids end up eating a more or less balanced diet

the fact she has ended up like this is all down to her badly educated parents

no to her hypothalamus, not to some crackpot made up medical condition, its down to her smacked up lard arse parents

which is a crying shame

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
She is only 7-years old. It's not her fault, it's her parents fault. I mean what kind of parents would let their kid to get into that kind of shape. Social workers should pay attention to parents like that as much as they do on parents with drinking/drug problems.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
S*iiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!
Here you can see, what else goodnes can bring Fast-Foods. This is at these times the great worlds disaster. If this little girl wont retire the surgery, she will die! Her parents must be schyzofrenical retarded, if the will leave it so...

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
indeed, how could u put your own child's health and safety at such risk? morons...there should be a written exam for people who want to become parents, not just the physical one

Back