Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I drove one...along with the Genesis coupe...they were all too slow.

Now the 2017 Supra coming out...thats one I might consider.

religion - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I drove one...along with the Genesis coupe...they were all too slow.

Now the 2017 Supra coming out...thats one I might consider.

Meh. Its going to be c7 price range. I'd rather slap a turbo on my BRZ and make ~400whp @ 2700lbs. If the motor pops, FA20 stock blocks are only $3k. A fully built motor is $7k. Early reports put the FT1 (new supra) around 500 crank hp and the 2900lb weight area.

For comparison, a boosted BRZ on low boost has better power to weight than a 5.0, and thats only making around 300hp. Really comes down to how much work you want to put in to your car.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a 97 BMW E36 318is coupe. I bought it for £400 which to me is a damn bargain. It has a 2.5 engine swap from a 323i (straight 6), coilovers all around, welded diff, e36 M sport body kit (with a genuine rear splitter hohohoho), full leather interior and a 2.8 exhaust (so It's pretty loud).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a 97 BMW E36 318is coupe. I bought it for £400 which to me is a damn bargain. It has a 2.5 engine swap from a 323i (straight 6), coilovers all around, welded diff, e36 M sport body kit (with a genuine rear splitter hohohoho), full leather interior and a 2.8 exhaust (so It's pretty loud).

£400?! What was the mileage like originally?

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
£400?! What was the mileage like originally?

Around 110k, now It's stretching 220k since I use it for work. It was involved in a smash so I had to rebuild the front end. Apparently it was used around the country. The previous owner had a business doing plastering so he was up and down from London a lot. You can find these cars everywhere now, many in even better condition than mine. 90% of these cars can be found for under a grand, you just need to look in the right place. You can find them cheapest on Facebook pages but most are sold as track/drift cars which is why they're so cheap. They're also easy to get parts for, with them being used as track cars, they all end up being broke for spares or repairs.

It's been an amazing car in the two years I've had it. It's been through a fire, two smashes, countless driveshafts and 3 differentials. Yet it still goes strong.

Reaction score
I was always a fan of luxury over speed/racing. I like being up rather than my butt draggin on the ground.

2013 Tahoe all black, black leather. Fully loaded. Ignore my spare tires, my brother's an idiot.

GrTtSIG - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
I had a Audi R8 v10 for some months till i sold it for a higher price (last week lol)

Now im looking to buy maybe a Nissan GTR or BMW M5 or Mercedes C63 AMG

My audi (before the police came cause it wasnt allowed to stay there haha )

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Y'all talking about floods and rain and here in Cali they are asking us to cut our showers shorter. #struggleisreal

That's why I am glad I live in Lansing, Michigan. The only weather 'issues' we ever have are always with snow, that's it. No tornadoes, no earthquakes, no hurricanes, Nada. Just a poop ton of snow when it's Winter.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had a Audi R8 v10 for some months till i sold it for a higher price (last week lol)

Now im looking to buy maybe a Nissan GTR or BMW M5 or Mercedes C63 AMG

My audi (before the police came cause it wasnt allowed to stay there haha )

May I ask which M5 you're considering buying? The E60 M5 V10 or the E39 M5? Both are great cars and sound amazing!

Back