Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is me(sorry for the face wackie) and I just finished paying this monthly from 2 years ago :)
KdoPVZG - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
Went to the drag strip last weekend. Here's some video of my single run that night. Track was slick, both me and my buddy had traction issues on launch, luckily I got traction before he did and won :D

I'm in the lane closest to the camera.

not a programmer
Reaction score
Holden VX 3.8L/Chevrolet Lumina LS?
religion - What kind of car do you drive? (If you do...) - RaGEZONE Forums

not a programmer
Reaction score
I bought a little 1.3 Ford Fiesta the other day for my first car, Car cost me £590 and to insure it for my first year when I get my full license it will cost £2000 ... :(
What a rip off.. Is that full insurance though cause for that car anything but property+body damage is a waste.
Get bodily injury liability and property damage liability as the excess for complete insurance will most likely be more than your cars worth. Shop around too.

Reaction score
I'm 17. Insurance is high for anybody my age

Actually, insurance goes off the car you get more so than your age. (Age of the car, how rare the car is etc).

I made an insurance quote on a 1.1 litre Citroen Saxo then made a quote on a 1.9 e30 BMW and the beemer was much much cheaper for annually paid classic insurance.

not a programmer
Reaction score
Though different countries I am in the low ages range too with an oldish car and it was $1000/year cheaper for bodily injury liability and property damage liability which is around the value of your car. Worth checking.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
What a rip off.. Is that full insurance though cause for that car anything but property+body damage is a waste.
Get bodily injury liability and property damage liability as the excess for complete insurance will most likely be more than your cars worth. Shop around too.

its not a rip off at all. Hes what, 17 or 18, male, had a licence for less than a month, got a fiesta....

He ticks all the boxes for totalling his car.

(soz Lewis)

not a programmer
Reaction score
You would have to be a risky driver, not understand road rules or be very unlucky for your car to be totaled not just scratched/dented before 1 year is up..

not a programmer
Reaction score
yeah just buff it out when you get home and your set.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Actually, insurance goes off the car you get more so than your age. (Age of the car, how rare the car is etc).

I made an insurance quote on a 1.1 litre Citroen Saxo then made a quote on a 1.9 e30 BMW and the beemer was much much cheaper for annually paid classic insurance.

In England it is a number of factors. If I was to be insured on the same car at 17, my insurance would be cheaper because im female (a stupid butt rule imo), same car, at my current age, will be cheaper, same car with my no claims bonus, cheaper.

It's a Fiesta. You could ram it into a wall at 60 and it would probably still drive.

yeah just buff it out when you get home and your set.

That's not how it works either. As long as its just bodywork damage you can get away with not letting your insurance knowing. If you have any damages which means your car will not run, you either go through your insurance and pay the excess only (I am assuming that Lewis would be 3rd party theft and fire, so wouldn't get repairs done) or pay for all the repairs yourself.

The insurance would then tally to see if the repairs are more than the car, and if so, would write the car off. Someone drove into the back of my car while I was stationary, and he was going 10mph. The car was written off.

Were in England and insurance seems to work on a whole different level here.

Edit, they also make it all up.

I did a comparison for my insurance. 2 weeks ago, it was £580, last week it was £545.

Back