Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Counter Blox crashes on game start

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone here who plays Roblox games? Especially Counter Blox? Since yesterday. I’ve been facing this issue. Whenever I start the game and attach a script to it, it crashes and I am out already. Then I have to log in again to enter. And sometimes it happens few times until finally, I am able to play.
I hope to find a solution to it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey ,it's a totally off topic. anyways the counter blox is fine. It’s the script editor you are using. Roblox doesn’t permid the use of any kind of script editor or exploit program on its platform. Maybe that’s why it’s shutting itself down.
You can a permanent ban on your account. Be careful.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey ,it's a totally off topic. anyways the counter blox is fine. It’s the script editor you are using. Roblox doesn’t permid the use of any kind of script editor or exploit program on its platform. Maybe that’s why it’s shutting itself down.
You can a permanent ban on your account. Be careful.

BAM! I didn’t even know I was doing something ‘illegal’ lol. Okay I don’t know what to do now. I am addicted to use cheat codes and for me there is no fun without those anymore. I mean it works after few attempts but it’s just annoying.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
BAM! I didn’t even know I was doing something ‘illegal’ lol. Okay I don’t know what to do now. I am addicted to use cheat codes and for me there is no fun without those anymore. I mean it works after few attempts but it’s just annoying.

Yeah some exploiters are just pieces of crap. In fact most of them. Maybe try to reinstall Roblox and the program you are using. Also, sometimes, games server don’t respond due to congestion and it’s also possible that your RAM is full. Try to delete temp files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah some exploiters are just pieces of crap. In fact most of them. Maybe try to reinstall Roblox and the program you are using. Also, sometimes, games server don’t respond due to congestion and it’s also possible that your RAM is full. Try to delete temp files.

Okay, I’ve tried everything I could. It’s bit better maybe but still, doesn’t work in one go. Never, I still have to try at least 2 times to attach a script. I can’t believe I paid 30 bucks for this crap.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay, I’ve tried everything I could. It’s bit better maybe but still, doesn’t work in one go. Never, I still have to try at least 2 times to attach a script. I can’t believe I paid 30 bucks for this crap.

Haha, it’s alright. Try to download some one. Make sure you add an exception through Windows Firewalls as they usually block many features of the exploits. I have use many in past but couldn’t hold on to one for long time. Also, like i said there is always a risk of getting permanent ban.

Back