Counter Blox keeps crashing.

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Novice peterburten is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2022 Join Date
    3Posts

    Counter Blox keeps crashing.

    Anyone here who plays Roblox games? Especially Counter Blox? Since yesterday. I’ve been facing this issue. Whenever I start the game and attach a script to it, it crashes and I am out already. Then I have to log in again to enter. And sometimes it happens few times until finally, I am able to play.
    I hope to find a solution to it.



  2. #2
    Novice barkjohn is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2022 Join Date
    3Posts
    Hey ,it's a totally off topic. anyways the counter blox is fine. It’s the script editor you are using. Roblox doesn’t permid the use of any kind of script editor or exploit program on its platform. Maybe that’s why it’s shutting itself down.
    You can a permanent ban on your account. Be careful.


  3. #3
    Novice peterburten is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2022 Join Date
    3Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barkjohn View Post
    Hey ,it's a totally off topic. anyways the counter blox is fine. It’s the script editor you are using. Roblox doesn’t permid the use of any kind of script editor or exploit program on its platform. Maybe that’s why it’s shutting itself down.
    You can a permanent ban on your account. Be careful.

    BAM! I didn’t even know I was doing something ‘illegal’ lol. Okay I don’t know what to do now. I am addicted to use cheat codes and for me there is no fun without those anymore. I mean it works after few attempts but it’s just annoying.


  4. #4
    Novice barkjohn is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2022 Join Date
    3Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterburten View Post
    BAM! I didn’t even know I was doing something ‘illegal’ lol. Okay I don’t know what to do now. I am addicted to use cheat codes and for me there is no fun without those anymore. I mean it works after few attempts but it’s just annoying.

    Yeah some exploiters are just pieces of crap. In fact most of them. Maybe try to reinstall Roblox and the program you are using. Also, sometimes, games server don’t respond due to congestion and it’s also possible that your RAM is full. Try to delete temp files.


  5. #5
    Novice peterburten is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2022 Join Date
    3Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barkjohn View Post
    Yeah some exploiters are just pieces of crap. In fact most of them. Maybe try to reinstall Roblox and the program you are using. Also, sometimes, games server don’t respond due to congestion and it’s also possible that your RAM is full. Try to delete temp files.

    Okay, I’ve tried everything I could. It’s bit better maybe but still, doesn’t work in one go. Never, I still have to try at least 2 times to attach a script. I can’t believe I paid 30 bucks for this crap.


  6. #6
    Novice barkjohn is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2022 Join Date
    3Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterburten View Post
    Okay, I’ve tried everything I could. It’s bit better maybe but still, doesn’t work in one go. Never, I still have to try at least 2 times to attach a script. I can’t believe I paid 30 bucks for this crap.

    Haha, it’s alright. Try to download some other one. Make sure you add an exception through Windows Firewalls as they usually block many features of the exploits. I have use many in past but couldn’t hold on to one for long time. Also, like i said there is always a risk of getting permanent ban.



Advertisement