Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drugs - Cannabis

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Well...cigs do kill what like 22 million people a year right? So I'd say that is pretty bad but people do it anyway.

Reaction score
Anything good in live kills , Even sex can kill you

so why not leave me alone , with my spliff , joint , ganja , sweet jane :p

Who knows if i dont die sitting on my pc because a F16 just managed to go down and Bang into my window , or some guy 100 metters away is trying his new Riffle with his laser scope :p

Of course its bad, but anything is bad , even breathing is bad :p

Nasty By Nature.
Reaction score
So true Ak, we've polluted the air that we breath it's at the point where no one is a non smoker. :D You smoke in such a way whether you choose to or not.

-Mattio

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Well i never used any drugs, but i heard cannabis is good but i'll never try it myself.

Last edited:
Nasty By Nature.
Reaction score
Well thats politics for you Obbob!

-Mattio

Reaction score
I've being smoking "pot" (why do you us people call it pot?) for about 5 years now (Im 22 - more than 3.5 kg xD) and I have to say the truth from my point of view.

Is marihuana bad for your health? Yes it is.

I smoke 1 or 2 joins a day, I live in Argentina and we dont get that crappy pot you get in the US (i tried your pot, omg you sissy smokers) and my brains are really slowed down, that is a fact. My stomatch and other organs are not as good as they were 5 years ago. Marihuana makes fat cells hold on the the fat so you gain some weight also. There are a lot of bad things that marihuana will bring into your life but there are not 1% of the good stuff you will gain.

Do I recommend smoking marihuana? Yes I do.

Side effects are nothing compared on what other legalized stuff do to your body, coffe, cigarrets, coca-cola, almost everything that is good has a prize in the long run.

Marihuana is not bad, you need to get the good one, with less crap inside it. The flowers.

I hate speaking spanish right now, I know a ot about smoking pot (I will always smoke pot) and cant explain myself :/

If the goverment sold marihuana with taxes there would be no poor people around the world.

There was a study in my country that showed that legalizing Marihuana could pay FMI all we had to pay (We already payed anyway duck YOU FMI) and in 1 year of tax paying for it we could have 10% pooberty.

But I guess there is always some people that want to give bad image to this, after all it is a bussiness. And to that ad the fact that noobs use marihuana as an excuse to make bad things (OMG I COULD NEVER GO AND KILL SOME1 WHEN HIGH - SO LAZY LETS WATCH SIMPSONS).

I saw a very good tv show with Pen and Teller a few weeks ago about pot, it impressed me a lot.

Remember, it isnt good or bad to smoke pot, it wont make you a better guy or a bad person. It wont solve your problems or hide them, but you know what? It feels soooo goood to eat Mc Donalds! ahahahahah

Bob Marley my teacher
Why the duck do you think I named my Mu Online server Jamaika? ^^

Dont let them tell you what to do, its your life and as long as you dont hurt any1 you can do what you want with it.

Peace!

PS: I took all drugs (never used drugs in my veins tho) but now I only smoke pot.
Mother nature created it for 1 reason.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Nothing against it and I smoke it from time to time, but heavy smokers get so dopey it's unbelieveable. So it must effect the brain someway, not perminantly but for a while.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i smoke time to time but just when i feel a little nervous... sometimes when im here posting :p (but normal cigs not marihuna or something like that)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Jack said:
marijuana kills!!!!

;)

Smoking three or four joints a day is the equivalent of about 20 cigarettes I think.. I'm a regular user, I love it.. been smoking for about 3 years now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. It effects different people in different ways.. It CAN cause paranoia and scitzophenia (sp) which has been proven. smoking marijuana damages the brain, lungs, and immune system. If you smoke it you will obviously notice short term memory loss etc....

Cannabis itself is obviously useful across many conditions otherwise it woulden't be given out medically. IMO it's way too over rated. I woulden't really call it a drug, it's natural, it wasnt made in labs and crammed with loads of chemicals etc etc. God put it here, it's here for a reason..
Unfortuantly it's illegal.. That doesn't stop people...

Not long ago it was being considered going back to a class B which is something like 14 years if caught with intention on selling.. I think you can get away with just having a little over 3 grams, police will just confiscate it and give you a warning.

IMO they should stop worrying about the freindly pot smoking chums and consentrate on the harder and much more dangerous drugs.

I have to visit amsterdamn, it's like the mecca for pot smokers :p.

You're a perfect lady for the media. Truth started out attacking Marijuana, until more educated people started to attack "Truth." The organization tried to state that Marijuana paints myriads of harm, doing up to fives times the damage of an average cigarette. Where in actuality, marijuana does a fraction of that, and I believe it to be less than a tenth, and bet even less.

The only PROVEN repremand of marijuana is that it can, not always, but possibly create holes in the brain. This applies to every other drug in the world though, including alchohol and cigarettes.

I could rant, but I decided against it.

Reaction score
locust said:
This applies to every other drug in the world though, including alchohol and cigarettes..

Exactly and Marihuana is less adictive than all of those. Even than chocolote.

I remembered a funny thing about the show I was talking about in the topic before... They counted how many people died from cigarrete cancer, how many due to alchohol problems, car accidents, and many many other factors. Then they counted how many died for smoking marihuana.

Do you now how many people died from smoking marihuana so far in the history of human kind?

^^ Yes, none.

Still you can still smoke a cigarret while driving a car drinking beer.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Okay, let's start this off with a simple spelling lesson. MARIJUANA. Mary Jane, not Mary Hane.

Anyways, someone mentioned propoganda about it killing you, or damaging you in some way. Now I ain't sure why you think that. But the fact someone (I think it was MentaL) said it regenerates brain cells off information from another website, (this once again being propoganda, just pro marijuana not anti) is quite confusing. No side will either tell the full story. The government don't want people taking marijuana as it may lead onto heavier drugs, cocaine, heroin etc. The people posting on these websites might smoke weed casually, once or twice a week, maybe less than that, they see it as a relaxing thing to do. Therefore they think "Oh let's fight the establishment and relive the '70s" so create propaganda that is the opposite of what the government is saying. I can spout as much crockery of shittery as I want. But it doesn't mean that sucking smoke into your lungs is good for you. I could go into more detail, but I'll wait for specific responses :D

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
personnaly I smoke weed anyway so I think it be good ^_^

all of the current experiments being conducted where the government are trying to prove that the chemical in weed (THC) that gets you stoned is bad for you have been tested on rats. These guys have been giving them heroin and are still telling everyone that weed is addictive.

weed is not addictive physically, your body does not crave it but it can be mentally addictive in the case where some people cant stand life unless they are stoned. These people smoke it so heavily that they develop schzophrenic personalities for when they are sober and when they are stoned.

Reaction score
Not a cannabis smoker, tried it few times, nothing special. Yet, I'm totally for legalizing this stuff due to less harmful effects to surrounding people, while alcohol is more deadly poop that easy can cause your or nearby people death while u got drunk and take a car trip to get home. Alcohol is real drugg ;) It's cheap, it's selling everywhere almost without any limitation.

Back