Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drugs - Cannabis

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe if you read my post moron, the weed causes the depression why duck would I see anyone about my depression when I know the cause?

How is breathing smoke in not bad for you? I suggest you look up the facts of 'smoking'. It doesn't just go for cigarettes. I don't recall ever hearing about some one doing anything smart while under the influence of weed either. Have you? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i have seen so many pros and cons on this topic so i will tell just my opinion...
I feel ashamed cause i have become a regular smoker in the past tree years even though i am completely aware of the damage done to my healt...
But anyway i prefer to be a regular smoker of tobbaco instead of a regular weed smoker...
Tobbaco it's a common drug and it doesnt afect your brain or your memory ( it causes cancer instead , but i prefer living my short life with complete lucidity, instead of becoming some kind of a wacko)...and by the way i think that u kids (i refer to those who are under age<16 and are weed or tobbaco smokers) should try to have some other activities , cause trust me smoking doesnt make u adults or more mature then u already are...

P.S. : i am sorry for my bad english but i am working on it and i am trying to improve it...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nick said:
How is breathing smoke in not bad for you? I suggest you look up the facts of 'smoking'. It doesn't just go for cigarettes.

Sorry, have I missed something? where have I said that smokings healthy? Why have you started talking about that? Any Ducking idiot knows that it isn't healthy to smoke.

I don't recall ever hearing about some one doing anything smart while under the influence of weed either. Have you? :)

In real life? Or can I have a little search on google and get back to you? :D.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't say it makes me an adult, or any of that. I do it cause I can and I want to do I need any other reason?

-Mattio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jack said:
Sorry, have I missed something? where have I said that smokings healthy? Why have you started talking about that? Any Ducking idiot knows that it isn't healthy to smoke.

In real life? Or can I have a little search on google and get back to you? :D.

Lets move on to does weed lower your intellect.

Honestly i'm not sure about this but a recent example came up, I didn't smoke weed for like 5 months took practise SAT got great score. 4 months later I've been smoking everyday doing the same practises etc as before I go take the test again and get the worse score I could possibly get. Nothings changed except for me smoking weed. I doubt it has something to do with it but who knows.. maybe I just got lucky last time? lol

Any one else have any other weird experiences. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mattio said:
I didn't say it makes me an adult, or any of that. I do it cause I can and I want to do I need any other reason?

-Mattio

Give me just another strong reason ...
Trust me , there isn't ..;)
Generaly there 's no good reason to smoke ....

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well that is my choice and im going to stick to it.

-Mattio

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious that it does damage your intelligence.. verbal fluency will also be damaged you could say.

cant type much atm, im off

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes it does and i've cut back alot and only tend to smoke it with freinds rather when I can, since smoking it I have developed a slight stutter but not enough to worry me.

-Mattio

PS: It's only really when im worried or panicing anyway. :)

Reaction score
for a start u dont have to smoke it, just thought id point that out

why is msot of this argument comparing it to smoking cigarettes?
of course smoking is bad for you, doesnt take a rocket scientist to realise that

however weed or whatever name u give it is absolutely fine
ive won various british and world titles in kickboxing, im always concerned about my body and id never do anything that would harm my health
ive done weed for a long butt time now and ill tell u truthfuly it hasnt effected me at all, and it wont because it cant :tp:

on top of all the info mental posted which i doubt most of u wont even read, its alkaline. just another reason why its good for ur body

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do not know much about weed and it's possible (negative) effects.

The only advice i have is; dont assume information from the internet as pure truth like a blind moose. If there's 10 websites saying smoking is good for your health and there's only 1 saying it's not good people will believe that smoking is good for your health (to name a silly example). The most popular becomes "fact"

I dont think it's worse for your health than smoking but I refuse to believe it's _good_ for your health... common sense in my opinion :) It's not cause it's used as a "medicine" that it's good for your health... that's moose logic again... it's only used as a kind of sedative for people in a lot of pain and such as far as i know, NOT for your everyday headache

Reaction score
It is true that marijuana has the potential to cause damage to both mind and body, but it really varies with everyone, some people never experience these symptoms, but I know they do exist in most users.
My mother happens to smoke it to relieve stress and migraines, and it really damages her memory.
Though, it is true that one joint has the equivilence of approximately 4 cigarettes worth of tar in it, marijuana still really can't be compared to cigarettes at all, cigarettes have cianide & all kinds of other extremely harmful chemicals in them.
Marijuana does not.

Me personally, I don't smoke it, my substance tolerance is alot higher than most peoples, and as a result, it has no effect whatsoever on me.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's like many things, my freinds grandma she has smoked since she was 14. She is now hitting on through her 80's and it hasn't caused her 1 problem. Or it can always be vice versa.

-Mattio

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I smoke cigs when I get stressed out but that's really about it. Calms me down.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I find ciggarettes calming but the only time there useful is for piece in a spliff lol.

-Mattio

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mattio said:
I find ciggarettes calming but the only time there useful is for piece in a spliff lol.

-Mattio

Haha, tis true.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Vendaku~Metal said:
Well, we only live once. Might as well we enjoy the time that we have been given in the most exotic way possible. My opinion anyhow.

That's completely my take on life mate, take it as it comes. Life is too short.

-Mattio

PS: If you don't try things how will you know if you like them or if there good or bad?

Back