Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Most evil people in history

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It amazes me (is that the appropriate term to use here; amaze?) to see how evil people can be, and what horrors they are capable of; yet at the same time how good they can be, and what wonders they are capable of.

Thoughts?

Do you think 'Hell' or a synonymous destination for these... 'people' (monsters would be more accurate) is well, or more-than well deserved? Who do you think is the most evil on, (or not on) this list?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just was wondering, where is god/Jesus in this list. since he pretty much "created" all this if you believe in Christianity and so forth.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just was wondering, where is god/Jesus in this list. since he pretty much "created" all this if you believe in Christianity and so forth.

You do realise this is a list about horrible people who murdered and tortured other people? did you actually click on the link and read? you do notice that Hitler is in this list?

Anyway, This really interests me and I think I may study these people a bit. I am currently studying Hitler and the holocaust/WW2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You do realise this is a list about horrible people who murdered and tortured other people? did you actually click on the link and read? you do notice that Hitler is in this list?

Anyway, This really interests me and I think I may study these people a bit. I am currently studying Hitler and the holocaust/WW2

Yes, yes i did but according to a very stubborn local priest, god "created" all life thus including the people on this top 10 monster list. also i had to do WW2 in history as well (and i hated it)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, yes i did but according to a very stubborn local priest, god "created" all life thus including the people on this top 10 monster list. also i had to do WW2 in history as well (and i hated it)

He created man, but does not control man.

WW2 is really really interesting. It is a very important battle which would have determined how the world would stand. Allies winning = what we have now, Nazi's winning would = who knows what. I am sure anyone who wasn't considered to be part of the master race would have been eradicated. After Europe, why not the world? Imagine that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All of these cases seem quite fascinating to me. I feel the need to research all of these now. I'm not sure if I agree with the rankings they have but all of these people did horrible things.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Not to sway off topic towards a religious subject, but when God created humans he gave them free will. Or in other words as Becca said, God created man but does not control man.

All of these cases seem quite fascinating to me. I feel the need to research all of these now. I'm not sure if I agree with the rankings they have but all of these people did horrible things.

You are like me than. After reading that list I looked up more information on all of the people that were on it. I had always been interested in a couple of the people before reading the list anyway so that was a bonus.

Reaction score

You make an interesting point tbh. I wonder how many people have died in holy wars, on both sides? If religion is truly a man made concept to wield power over other people, the person who created that innovation could be the biggest killer of all time. Obviously not Jesus as Christianity is based on older religions, but the first religion. I guess the person likely didn't realise how many people would die due to him, but then the same can be said by many sciences.

Reaction score
You make an interesting point tbh. I wonder how many people have died in holy wars, on both sides? If religion is truly a man made concept to wield power over other people, the person who created that innovation could be the biggest killer of all time. Obviously not Jesus as Christianity is based on older religions, but the first religion. I guess the person likely didn't realise how many people would die due to him, but then the same can be said by many sciences.
It's hard to imagine the whole idea and concept behind religion being created by one man. I don't know if that's what you're literally implying or not, though. Religion had to have been formed by a large group of individuals, simultaneously and unrelated to each other, who sought after guidance and understanding of what they saw when they looked up, and when they looked down.

Back