Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About my gay pal.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If my gay friend who is our school administrative stuff touched my junk and left a bite mark on my body. Would you retaliate and beat him down?

He has been texting me now that he is sorry and poop. And after what the hell just happened. I don't know. My mind was really starting to melt down and wouldn't hesitate at that moment to whoop his butt to ER.

And what was holding me at that moment was the fact that he has been kind to us and the fact that he is our school administrative.

And currently I've blocked and haven't returned any texts and calls from him. But somehow my actions now seems to be wrong. This happened by the way after a party, But me and my pals always sees this gay friend of ours to be not the kind of gay who would try to attempt stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If I were in your position and in the heat of the moment yes, I would've beat the sh*t out of him from initial instinct.

But being in the position you're in now, definitely not, especially if you're straight. You can almost guarantee no one would believe you and almost certainly take his side for the fact that he's gay alone. You see it all the time in multiple aspects (only whites can be racist for example) and it'd be branded as a hate crime.

If I were in your situation, I would just play it down and report it quietly if you can. It's a no win situation sorry.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I edited your post and tuned down the cursing a little as it was a tad bit too excessive.

Anyway, I'm not sure what I would do. I don't think I would send someone to the E.R just for touching my private parts (depending on the situation) but I would make sure they knew not to do it again.

As for biting you, just curious how did be manage to do that? Lol

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
I you were going to hurt him you would have already. If he touched you in a way that was wholly inappropriate you would have taken action already. You haven't done either of those things which tells me that firstly you don't want him to come to harm and your not sure yourself if he was simply being playful or genuinley trying to feel you up and secondly you clearluy don't want him to lose his working position at school.

Man up and make your decision. If he did wrong by you then you have to take appropriate action, and that does not mean beating the poop out of him. Violence is easy, using the system for actual justice is the challenge.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I edited your post and tuned down the cursing a little as it was a tad bit too excessive.

Anyway, I'm not sure what I would do. I don't think I would send someone to the E.R just for touching my private parts (depending on the situation) but I would make sure they knew not to do it again.

As for biting you, just curious how did be manage to do that? Lol

After the party, he suggested that we will be taking two of the freshmen who were too drunk to stay at his place.

And while on the taxi, I was explaining things about why I made the effort of carrying the freshmen girl inside the taxi was because of chivalry and he did those flirtatious slap as if I'm just impressing. And I told everybody that I was really serious and he bit me on my Ducking leg and back.

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
After the party, he suggested that we will be taking two of the freshmen who were too drunk to stay at his place.

And while on the taxi, I was explaining things about why I made the effort of carrying the freshmen girl inside the taxi was because of chivalry and he did those flirtatious slap as if I'm just impressing. And I told everybody that I was really serious and he bit me on my Ducking leg and back.

your friend is probably under the effects of the alcohol, and under some intention that teasing you might unleashed the hidden gay in you. Apparently, there's no hidden gay in you whatsoever, so his plan failed. Well, i had this happened, so i can relate to it..

Anyway, i suggest you forgive him with a "no more next time".

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wonder how many other students he is doing this to and they too don't have a clue what to do.

Until someone steps up and reports this it will continue and people will be hurt by this...maybe not physically, but mentally. This is a person that has promised to nurture your education, not abuse it and that's exactly what he is doing. He is abusing his position to take advantage of students.

Reaction score
I would talk to him first, instead of ignoring him, people in drunk states can be a nightmare. I would also get the thought of him being your School Administrator out of your head about any decision, it doesn't matter. If you feel totally violated report it, or at the least talk to him and depending on what he says take it from there.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just happened to talk to him just recently at school today.

And I don't believe that he was drunk at that time. I've hanged out with a lot of friends who likes to drink so much and I could see from his intention from the very start how he is trying to test me out.

This has happened to me a lot from gay people I met. It is just that, I don't know how to respond at that moment. A friend of mine happened to be a victim also though and it happened at the previous semester. And how he actually redress the incident was he calmly asked the gay friend of ours to come him outside of the school sight. And he actually beat him up, and from what I've heard that gay guy actually was out of work for a week or so lol.

Reaction score
Yeah I just happened to talk to him just recently at school today.

And I don't believe that he was drunk at that time. I've hanged out with a lot of friends who likes to drink so much and I could see from his intention from the very start how he is trying to test me out.

This has happened to me a lot from gay people I met. It is just that, I don't know how to respond at that moment. A friend of mine happened to be a victim also though and it happened at the previous semester. And how he actually redress the incident was he calmly asked the gay friend of ours to come him outside of the school sight. And he actually beat him up, and from what I've heard that gay guy actually was out of work for a week or so lol.

You must be irresistible. Let me bite you.

Anyway, if its happened to others - report him, regardless of his status, he is abusing his power of trust. Take Screenshots of the text's/messages he has sent you, photograph the bite mark and write up what happened.

Back