Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Glory Days

Reaction score

Vendaku~Metal - The Glory Days - RaGEZONE Forums

..... At the dawn of the internet... when people yet used the simple communication medium of forums. At arguably the height of the internet. Alas, where did we falter? When and why did this glorious medium die off? I'm choosing to blame that Zuckerfuck guy. Amongst a plethora of other people. I look inwards now at our fallen communities as one might look upon the ruins of an ancient long dead civilization. With a tinge of sadness and despair. Our holy poop talking grounds seem to lay forever in the past destined to never fully reawaken to meet its former glory in all its splendor. Such is the way of the times.

TLDR: Forums seem kind of dead these days. FEELSBADMAN.

How are you guys doing? Hope all is well. Happy holidays to everyone. <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Vendaku~Metal - The Glory Days - RaGEZONE Forums

..... At the dawn of the internet... when people yet used the simple communication medium of forums. At arguably the height of the internet. Alas, where did we falter? When and why did this glorious medium die off? I'm choosing to blame that Zuckerfuck guy. Amongst a plethora of other people. I look inwards now at our fallen communities as one might look upon the ruins of an ancient long dead civilization. With a tinge of sadness and despair. Our holy poop talking grounds seem to lay forever in the past destined to never fully reawaken to meet its former glory in all its splendor. Such is the way of the times.

TLDR: Forums seem kind of dead these days. FEELSBADMAN.

How are you guys doing? Hope all is well. Happy holidays to everyone. <3

Zuckerberg is the wrong person to blame on. Instead you should be blaming on the guys that made Discord.

Discord is basically a chatroom that allows you to do anything that forums can do. You can have channels, make threads, moderate messages and content, put in scriptable bots. Forums are basically obsolete and discord makes it a much faster way to communicate towards anyone now.

Reaction score
Zuckerberg is the wrong person to blame on. Instead you should be blaming on the guys that made Discord.

Discord is basically a chatroom that allows you to do anything that forums can do. You can have channels, make threads, moderate messages and content, put in scriptable bots. Forums are basically obsolete and discord makes it a much faster way to communicate towards anyone now.

Quite right sir. And I do love me some discord, so its unfortunate that they are also holding the knife in the back of traditional forums. :)

Back