• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Goooooood moooooorning ragezone!

Reaction score
I know, it made me cry =(
If only you had been there, my penis would have been crying... :O

I woke up well today, woke up at around 1:30 pm which is quite decent, considering I'm starting night shifts tomorrow, which will be my job for now. A bit poop, but it pays well and it allows me to do a lot of gaming, so it's ok.
Held my birthday yesterday, got some cool poop and some not so cool poop... like a metal bottle opener in the form of a massive penis... Also bought myself 2 cool toys, a proper headset (Steelseries Siberia v2 Frost Blue) and a new keyboard (Roccat Ryos MK Pro - MX Brown). So I'm doing quite well. :)

Anyway when do you got your poop back up, we need to do some gaming. :p

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
should have had everything running last week but when I put it all together I found that the new motherboard was defective so a courier came on friday to pick it up for the return and a new new mother board should be in my hands tomorrow. Give me a couple of hours to put it all together and install *shudder* windows 8.1 and we're good to go ^_^

Reaction score

I guess that is right. you get a :thumbup1:

Keeper of the Gate!

Hmm...Lee I can't remember if that was one of my nicknames but either way :thumbup1:

Fargo, The_GayKeeper, Kaoii

although I've had fargo as a username it was not a nickname, The_Gaykeeper_ is correct

.....I don't know what to say to this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am opposite with you. When I wake up, I am always in Bad mood. Since I do not have dream at night, very very little. Maybe I have, but i do not remember them. So when I wake up, I always feel sleepy.

Back