Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gym.. Chest pains.. Heart rate...

Reaction score
So hello everyone i would have used dr google but i would prefer some opinions off you lot...

I had a bad stint on the legal highs not so long ago and ended up in a&e after my heart rate dropped below 30 they tried keeping me in over night but i wasn't having it (wanted to go and smoke more spice). So ive managed to kick them now and want to get back into the gym but i don't know weather my body is ready or not, and i have no idea what my hear rate is at.. Do you think it would be a good idea going to the gym, as working out would get my heart working?

I get chest pains sometimes and palpitations but i don't know weather that is just anxiety or what... i don't have a GP but im sorting one out i have to wait 2 weeks so in the meantime i wouldn't mind some opinions from you lot here at ragezone... And any opinions on how i can keep my heart healthy, like what foods i should eat, ect...

Reaction score
So hello everyone i would have used dr google but i would prefer some opinions off you lot...

I had a bad stint on the legal highs not so long ago and ended up in a&e after my heart rate dropped below 30 they tried keeping me in over night but i wasn't having it (wanted to go and smoke more spice). So ive managed to kick them now and want to get back into the gym but i don't know weather my body is ready or not, and i have no idea what my hear rate is at.. Do you think it would be a good idea going to the gym, as working out would get my heart working?

I get chest pains sometimes and palpitations but i don't know weather that is just anxiety or what... i don't have a GP but im sorting one out i have to wait 2 weeks so in the meantime i wouldn't mind some opinions from you lot here at ragezone... And any opinions on how i can keep my heart healthy, like what foods i should eat, ect...

No. Use google and go to a doctor.

Reaction score
How do i know weather i am reading the right info on google or not? its a bit unreliable i think... And im trying with the doctor but i cant just walk in if i don't have one... But thanks for the input it was really helpful.

Reaction score
How do i know weather i am reading the right info on google or not? its a bit unreliable i think... And im trying with the doctor but i cant just walk in if i don't have one... But thanks for the input it was really helpful.
You don't read info on Google. You read on info on trustworthy medical websites. Why would you trust a forum for video games giving you opinions about something as serious as heart problems over medical websites?

Reaction score
You don't read info on Google. You read on info on trustworthy medical websites. Why would you trust a forum for video games giving you opinions about something as serious as heart problems over medical websites?

Thats why i posted it in the Outerworld... And because i want real time opinions and you never know someone around here might actually have answers to my questions... but fair enough.. And not much is known about the effects legal highs have on your heart as no one really knows whats in them so using google would probably be pointless anyway... But sorry if i annoyed you...

Reaction score

I had a bad stint on the legal highsnot so long ago and ended up in a&e after my heart rate dropped below 30 they tried keeping me in over night but i wasn't having it (wanted to go and smoke more spice). So ive managed to kick them now and want to get back into the gym but i don't know weather my body is ready or not, and i have no idea what my hear rate is at.. Do you think it would be a good idea going to the gym, as working out would get my heart working?

Grenadier - Gym.. Chest pains.. Heart rate... - RaGEZONE Forums

There's a shittonne of evidence about how dangerous spice is.
Seriously, [strike]duck off to a hospital[/strike] consider visiting a hospital if your symptoms are persistent. Measuring your pulse is no rocket science, there are YouTube videos for people who would go looking for it on their veins. And stay away from WebMD, don't go looking on websites, otherwise you might get a suggestion to pour some coffee up your arse or stuff a cactus there as it's supposedly beneficial.

Although your efforts to keep the gene pool cleaner are appreciated, do go visit a doctor. Wouldn't want to burden the gym staff if your heart decides it's time for a salsa, would you?

Reaction score
Thats why i posted it in the Outerworld... And because i want real time opinions and you never know someone around here might actually have answers to my questions... but fair enough.. And not much is known about the effects legal highs have on your heart as no one really knows whats in them so using google would probably be pointless anyway... But sorry if i annoyed you...
Ok.

No, going to the gym isn't a good idea. And if you do, make sure to do the most physically exhausting work in the shortest period of time. Never stop exercising, running, and lifting. No breaks. Drink lots of fluids with high levels of corn syrup because that makes your vessels and muscles more lubricated so that they can work faster and more efficiently. Make sure to also eat a high content of sugar right before hitting the gym. I'm talkin' snack cakes, energy drinks, everything. The sugar provides a rush of adrenaline and energy that'll keep you moving while exercising. 2-3 energy drinks right before the gym is what I usually do and I look great. If your heart/chest starts to hurt, don't worry, that's just your body flushing out all the legal highs.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Grenadier - Gym.. Chest pains.. Heart rate... - RaGEZONE Forums

There's a shittonne of evidence about how dangerous spice is.
Seriously, [strike]duck off to a hospital[/strike] consider visiting a hospital if your symptoms are persistent. Measuring your pulse is no rocket science, there are YouTube videos for people who would go looking for it on their veins. And stay away from WebMD, don't go looking on websites, otherwise you might get a suggestion to pour some coffee up your arse or stuff a cactus there as it's supposedly beneficial.

Although your efforts to keep the gene pool cleaner are appreciated, do go visit a doctor. Wouldn't want to burden the gym staff if your heart decides it's time for a salsa, would you?

Thanks and i know its Ducking stupid isn't it but im trying to do something about it... And i am considering going to a&e but i don't want to waste their time just walking in like some smack rat asking about my bad spice heart... But thanks i might have a look around youtube...

Ok.

No, going to the gym isn't a good idea. And if you do, make sure to do the most physically exhausting work in the shortest period of time. Never stop exercising, running, and lifting. No breaks. Drink lots of fluids with high levels of corn syrup because that makes your vessels and muscles more lubricated so that they can work faster and more efficiently. Make sure to also eat a high content of sugar right before hitting the gym. I'm talkin' snack cakes, energy drinks, everything. The sugar provides a rush of adrenaline and energy that'll keep you moving while exercising. 2-3 energy drinks right before the gym is what I usually do and I look great. If your heart/chest starts to hurt, don't worry, that's just your body flushing out all the legal highs.

Good luck!

Think ill pass... haha.. :/

Reaction score
Thanks and i know its Ducking stupid isn't it but im trying to do something about it... And i am considering going to a&e but i don't want to waste their time just walking in like some smack rat asking about my bad spice heart... But thanks i might have a look around youtube...
You'd be surprised just what sort of people drop by A&E, they've seen everything.

If your symptoms persist in the next few days or get worse at any given time, get to the A&E.

Reaction score
You'd be surprised just what sort of people drop by A&E, they've seen everything.

If your symptoms persist in the next few days or get worse at any given time, get to the A&E.

Thank you that's all i wanted to hear... Thread can be closed now thanks Demon....

Edit: Getting ready to go a&e now.. ill let you know how it goes?....

Just got back from a&e i whent in and told them everything and i whent into a triage room were they wrapped this thing around my arm... so they did that and i whent and sat back into the waiting room.. then the nurse came back out and asked me if i wanted any pain killers and i said no.... After a while they called me into the a&e dep were they stuck loads of these sticky things to my body measuring something to do with my heart... So she took the ECG back out to the doctor and i heard them talking poop for a few seconds then she came back in and told me it was alright to go and sit in the waiting room... And this nurse is stood there looking all sheepish as im putting my jacket back on like im going to go for her because i cant get a morphine fix or some poop... So i just came home, duck the lot of them im on my own me... About time i started realizing that...

Reaction score
Thank you that's all i wanted to hear... Thread can be closed now thanks Demon....

Edit: Getting ready to go a&e now.. ill let you know how it goes?....

Just got back from a&e i whent in and told them everything and i whent into a triage room were they wrapped this thing around my arm... so they did that and i whent and sat back into the waiting room.. then the nurse came back out and asked me if i wanted any pain killers and i said no.... After a while they called me into the a&e dep were they stuck loads of these sticky things to my body measuring something to do with my heart... So she took the ECG back out to the doctor and i heard them talking poop for a few seconds then she came back in and told me it was alright to go and sit in the waiting room... And this nurse is stood there looking all sheepish as im putting my jacket back on like im going to go for her because i cant get a morphine fix or some poop... So i just came home, duck the lot of them im on my own me... About time i started realizing that...

Right okay... You're looking for help, you go to the doctors who are qualified to help you, yet you're thinking you know best. Continue living that way and you're gunna be fucked.

Reaction score
Right okay... You're looking for help, you go to the doctors who are qualified to help you, yet you're thinking you know best. Continue living that way and you're gunna be fucked.

I don't think i know best just dont appreciate being looked at like a smack head when all im tryna do is get sorted.... You should have seen her she looked at me like i was a woman beater and was gonna go for her... I bet they get alot of people like me in seeking morphine because the smack withdrawal is hurting them... but thats not me all i wanted was some help and a check over but i got judged by the way i look so ill just deal with it on my own... Even though my mum is a Ducking nurse and her boyfriend is a paramedic? but were are them two? Ducking no were...

never touched smack in my life either and thats the first time ive been looked at like im a smack head.. i think ill just get a GP sorted and go and see him a&e just seems to be for pakistani women with indigestion and fat time wasters clogging up the waiting room. not for people who want genuine help.

Reaction score
I don't think i know best just dont appreciate being looked at like a smack head when all im tryna do is get sorted.... You should have seen her she looked at me like i was a woman beater and was gonna go for her... I bet they get alot of people like me in seeking morphine because the smack withdrawal is hurting them... but thats not me all i wanted was some help and a check over but i got judged by the way i look so ill just deal with it on my own... Even though my mum is a Ducking nurse and her boyfriend is a paramedic? but were are them two? Ducking no were...

never touched smack in my life either and thats the first time ive been looked at like im a smack head.. i think ill just get a GP sorted and go and see him a&e just seems to be for pakistani women with indigestion and fat time wasters clogging up the waiting room. not for people who want genuine help.

I am sorry, but A&E staff doesn't have the time to give you the special snowflake treatment.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
GP should always be a first point of call unless something is missing or there's lots of red stuff coming from somewhere that it shouldn't be. Don't clog up and burden A&E departments for Dangle-Plums trivial things a qualified GP can see to. IIRC you're a UK resident?

Reaction score
Hahaha your not gonna let his one sink are you :D Junkers You gymming now? Getting more popular the gym now isn't it lol.. I go to one of them pure gyms 24/7 one were you can just tap in your pin and walk in as you please and do what you want i love it lol...

Reaction score
Just curious what's your end goal?

Just to get fit and keep healthy and not have many health problems in later life and to keep strength up mainly, and to look good for the ladies i guess thats got to be one of the reasons guys go you cant deny it haha its a good stress reliever to and its satisfying when you see results, its always good to go for a few weeks and then have a few weeks rest then when you go back you will be stronger and will be able to lift more and thats how you get your results.. I guess its just a hobby really...

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
This subject reminds me, you still gyming @Junkers ? What's your bench , squat and leg press at?

Can leg press 175kg, depends if I have got the right idea of what you call a leg press. I don't bench often, haven't in a while anyways as I dislocated my shoulder. Last I could do was 40-50kg.

Hahaha your not gonna let his one sink are you :D @Junkers You gymming now? Getting more popular the gym now isn't it lol.. I go to one of them pure gyms 24/7 one were you can just tap in your pin and walk in as you please and do what you want i love it lol...

Well I wanted to say that if you're a UK resident bear in mind that you can call the NHS non-emergency number, 111. I would love to go to a Virgin Active regularly but they're £40/mo and it's a contract. PureGym is a cracking idea, quite happy to see so many springing up

Back