Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gym.. Chest pains.. Heart rate...

Reaction score
Update: (For ppl interested)

I think i have just sweated the last of the legal highs out of my system, just having a good clean around now tidy place tidy mind feeling positive and more upbeat and im gonna smash the duck out of that gym tonight and have a good sleep. Positive thoughts = positive life. :) Proud of myself i must say.

Wanna thank RZ to for being my diary even though you frown upon that... Its supported me in a strange way. I like it here.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bruh, anything heart related you have to go to A&E as your first port of call, so gjdm. But if they've done an ECG and various tests and said you're fine then you're fine.

If you continue getting heart palpitations then stay away from any gym related activities, especially heavy lifting and HIIT. Take it from someone who's trained for powerlifting/strongman for a long time and more recently HIIT cardio; it sometimes feels like my hearts beating out of my chest.

Reaction score
Its all good now got GP sorted going to meet him today no doubt it will be a 12 year old looking guy, but no doubt he is well trained and can help me... They gave me an emergency prescription of zopiclone in a&e to regulate my sleeping pattern because i had a bad episode the other night... I have a blue slip to give to my GP today to get more of the zoppies... And no doubt he will assess me and prescribe me with something that he feels best... Also booked in with the RAID team on monday... There is help out there for people who need and truly want it, im so grateful and feel so foolish that i wasted so much time doing stupid poop.

Back