Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Happy 4/20 Everyone! <3 :canabis:

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Happy 4/20 Exy! May your day be grey with haze!

:canabis:

exclamatio - Happy 4/20 Everyone! <3 :canabis: - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Re: Happy 4/20 Everyone! &lt;3 :canabis:

Not only that, 4 days ago it was my 10th anniversary here on RZ! I was a user, a subscriber, a mod, a supervisor, a supermoderator, a Legend and always a RZ fan. For another 10!

Dude that's AWESOME!

I'm packing one in your honour right now brother! Later this year I'm starting to travel again, it will only be so long before we have a smoke together! :D

Reaction score
Why you guys see smoking as something special?

There is enough weed to get here if you're that desperate. x)

The idea is to get other countries to have the same open mindedness about it. It's not so much about "smoking" it, as it is about legalizing it and have responsible adults decide whether they want to use it, or not.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The idea is to get other countries to have the same open mindedness about it. It's not so much about "smoking" it, as it is about legalizing it and have responsible adults decide whether they want to use it, or not.

Amen to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back