Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I feel you, i just accidentally remembered the forum and came back to check haha.

its been a while.
2010 I think?

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
I actually recall somebody on this forum with the name Mr Slave don't recall from what exactly.
But isnt it also that the newer gen is spoiled ?

They mostly not all ofcourse want all of it to be provided instead of learning how to develop or run a server themselfs.
We didn't have any choice wanted your own server look for leaked or learn to code/crack and make your own server.
It was all that we could do, there was no easy setup guide or people that would set it up for you for 5$.

I still get people contacting me for some games with, i got the client how do i setup the server?
I ask do you have a server ? they reply do i need one ? i got a team of dev's that can create one, but could you teach me how.
They dont even know what a dev is i asume. as if they have a team of dev's ready why contact me ?

hou
And reason as to why the dev's "left" it isnt quite that we left, our time just gets filled more then before, work, girlfriend/boyfriend, kids, etc.
At least thats why i hardly even touch the pc and if i do its some casual reading or sometimes rarely playing a game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually recall somebody on this forum with the name Mr Slave don't recall from what exactly.
But isnt it also that the newer gen is spoiled ?

They mostly not all ofcourse want all of it to be provided instead of learning how to develop or run a server themselfs.
We didn't have any choice wanted your own server look for leaked or learn to code/crack and make your own server.
It was all that we could do, there was no easy setup guide or people that would set it up for you for 5$.

I still get people contacting me for some games with, i got the client how do i setup the server?
I ask do you have a server ? they reply do i need one ? i got a team of dev's that can create one, but could you teach me how.
They dont even know what a dev is i asume. as if they have a team of dev's ready why contact me ?

hou
And reason as to why the dev's "left" it isnt quite that we left, our time just gets filled more then before, work, girlfriend/boyfriend, kids, etc.
At least thats why i hardly even touch the pc and if i do its some casual reading or sometimes rarely playing a game.

then the problem is "girlfriend/boyfriend, kids, etc." thanks i will stay away from those because all i want is to play games on pc.

Reaction score
Why are u guys acting like visiting RaGeZone is some kind of bad thing? Like we supposed to be Frozen in time or what? oO We love MMORPGs and Private Servers. I'll always come back here to look if any new files is released, if any of the new games like New World will have its own pserver files and things like this. Its a good community.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why are u guys acting like visiting RaGeZone is some kind of bad thing? Like we supposed to be Frozen in time or what? oO We love MMORPGs and Private Servers. I'll always come back here to look if any new files is released, if any of the new games like New World will have its own pserver files and things like this. Its a good community.

I don't think ragezone is bad persay. However the community for ragezone is quite terrible. Call me biased but I prefer to have conversations with people who has interior knowledge of private servers in general. Which is what a majority of people in here lack of. I get more intelligent members on discord then on the forums for example. All in due of poor mismanagement obviously. Sometimes things just don't get done at all unless I bring it up to the table either by reports or speaking to the RZ team.

I think it's also clear that if you do contribute to Ragezone. You don't get anything back on this scene. In the past I've made tutorials, releases, I've even ran a campaign to have a new dev section (Blade and Soul), etc and I really don't get anything back other than "Thanks" and more spoodfed questions that you should have learned by using a computer in the first place. I'm not here to educate first time computer users, I'm here to build up connections with experts and advanced forward to the almost non existent private server topdogs team where my skillsets can actually be in used of. I really wish we had like ranks and sub private forums to get away with these kind of people but it's way too late already.

Reaction score
I don't think ragezone is bad persay. However the community for ragezone is quite terrible. Call me biased but I prefer to have conversations with people who has interior knowledge of private servers in general. Which is what a majority of people in here lack of. I get more intelligent members on discord then on the forums for example. All in due of poor mismanagement obviously. Sometimes things just don't get done at all unless I bring it up to the table either by reports or speaking to the RZ team.

I think it's also clear that if you do contribute to Ragezone. You don't get anything back on this scene. In the past I've made tutorials, releases, I've even ran a campaign to have a new dev section (Blade and Soul), etc and I really don't get anything back other than "Thanks" and more spoodfed questions that you should have learned by using a computer in the first place. I'm not here to educate first time computer users, I'm here to build up connections with experts and advanced forward to the almost non existent private server topdogs team where my skillsets can actually be in used of. I really wish we had like ranks and sub private forums to get away with these kind of people but it's way too late already.

1. RaGEZONE forums are not as active as it used to be. Even so, there are hundreds of posts every day. Staff can't police every single post. The report button exists for a reason.

2. "Things will get done" when the Staff get to it. They don't conform to your schedule. They are human beings with lives to live outside of RaGEZONE.

3. What more do you want other than "thanks" for contributions and tutorials you posted? A pat on the back? Some "moniez"?

4. Ranks do exist. One of which is "Developer". If you're so clever and special, why don't you have that rank?

Last edited:
ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
  1. RaGEZONE forums are not as active as it used to be. Even so, there are hundreds of posts every day. Staff can't police every single post. The report button exists for a reason.

2. "Things will get done" when the Staff get to it. They don't conform to your schedule. They are human beings with lives to live outside of RaGEZONE.

3. What more do you want other than "thanks" for contributions and tutorials you posted? A pat on the back? Some "moniez"?

4. Ranks do exist. One of which is "Developer". If you're so clever and special, why don't you have that rank?
I agree quite a bit with 3, you shouldnt want anything in return i done my fair share of things never felt i needed more from the community other then hopefully some proper feedback as to bugs or mistakes.
And on that front they do deliver.

And ranks ? fancy :) seems i am a True member.
Not sure where that popped up from to be honest..

Reaction score
I agree quite a bit with 3, you shouldnt want anything in return i done my fair share of things never felt i needed more from the community other then hopefully some proper feedback as to bugs or mistakes.
And on that front they do deliver.

And ranks ? fancy :) seems i am a True member.
Not sure where that popped up from to be honest..

Ranks can be found in this thread. Not sure how up to date it is, and it can be somewhat affected by an active subscription.

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
Ranks can be found in this thread. Not sure how up to date it is, and it can be somewhat affected by an active subscription.

Don't see the True Member so i guess its not updated or my rank is just old.
Last time the ranks where edited was 2018 :p

edit:
Though i will say after all that i have done i would have expected a special rank.
Like once in a while check up on the forum, or randomly reply to forum posts.
It is quite hard work, should get a proper rank for that, dont you agree?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

1. I understand that, That's why I use it when I can.

2. They don't have to, they're moderators, they can do their scheduling however they like. My point being is that some moderators takes "too long" (e.g >2 weeks) to even do some basic moderation on forums. e.g sometimes I'll see a post that shouldn't belong in there, but I'm busy at work so I'll report it later, I forget until a week later when I see the thread again, a week later. Then I finally report it and it's taken care of. My point being is that I shouldn't have to point it out when it's right there in front of your face.

3. I want incentives. It doesn't necessary have to be "moniez". I just want something that's going to get me more information regarding private servers and such. I do my own research with my own connections and I learn from there. I would LOVE to share some useful tips and tricks on some information I have. But if I gain nothing out of it, what's the point, why should I?

4. duck if I know. I have 5+ years of Assembly (x86) and almost 2 years of C++ (for memory modification). We are often considered the underdogs of getting MMO Servers to work or to add in extra features, but I don't see myself "clever and special" in any shape or form.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mr Slave ben i heard a rumour that you have a huge penis, is this true?
Wow it took me a while to understand what you were talking about, I've been calling it my third leg for such a long time, that I forgot that it's also a penis.

Ehm is it huge. I guess it depends how you look at it, it's a little shorter then my other legs, so I don't know if that's considered huge or not.

Back