Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

Reaction score
@Mr Slave ben, Is it true that the size of your legs are analogous to a T-Rex's arms; that is, disproportionately small in respect to the rest of your body?
This is absolutely not true. People have claimed I have very short legs due to them seeing me pantless. But that's because my penis is so absolutely massive, that my legs look small in comparison.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So haven't visited this place for 6 years. My life changed, didn't have much time for these kinds of places anymore. But I wanted to visit and look this place up. Seeing a ton of familiar names.

So little about me. I first 'interacted' with MentaL in 2001, getting really in contact in 2002 after I ratted him out for faking a screenshot.
Later that year I joined RZ and set up these forums, as he was unfamiliar with vBulletin, and I had like a little bit of experience, so obviously I felt like a forum god and helped out.

I've met a whole bunch of the old members, including MentaL who showed my naked grandpa's...

Anyway without going too much in story mode, ask away, there is very little I'm private about.

MentaL can you change my name back, this was supposed to be temporary. ;)

For some reason I have also had an odd urge to check in on here.

Reaction score
FINALLY someone more OG then me!

I 100% remember you from back then.

Not sure if you'd know this being ex admin. Rz gunna cost into the wind or jump into the NFT game? Rz has a unique platform if you can navigate the legality to create a NFT social network. MentaL u too

Reaction score
FINALLY someone more OG then me!

I 100% remember you from back then.

Not sure if you'd know this being ex admin. Rz gunna cost into the wind or jump into the NFT game? Rz has a unique platform if you can navigate the legality to create a NFT social network. MentaL u too

I absolutely have no idea about that. I'm absolutely not in the inside of things for many many years now.

I have no idea what Dan would be up to for these days. I'm sure the old him would have jumped on these things, but seeing how mixed people are on NFT's (and not talking about the legitimacy of it, but the power consumption needed), I could see him not being in favour of it. But again that's pure speculation. I have no doubt he knows his stuff about it.

Personally I'm not a fan with how things are going now. I think that in a stable environment, it could be quite interesting. But right now both NFT's and crypto is not based on fundamental value, but based on the believe the popularity will increase and will trade higher.
Of course this could be said about painting etc as well, and expensive paintings do get bought for both bragging and investing. But when you buy some crappy image just because people want to believe it goes up, then there is no value for the art itself, but the value is just based on speculation.

So the power consumption for all this, is imo not worth it. If things were to normalize, if say crypto would stabilize and buying a product would be a fixed amount vs "Product is 15 dollars and at the current exchange rate that's x amount of BTC, this price is available for 60 seconds before it changes again", then things could get interesting.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had to dig up my old lurking account just to post in this thread rofl

It's cool a lot of the names I saw back then still pop up today

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Welcome Back. I guess its just not you coming back?

4I48TAa - Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back