Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LegendRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    8,213Posts

Re: Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slave View Post
    Hello my lovely, how have you been?
    sad, because I haven't felt the warmth of your breath on my neck in so long.
    @MentaL can he have his name back pls ty

+ over a million other awards I've won for being fabulous and loved

Forum Rules | Account Support | Forum Bugs | Subscribe! | Merchandise
    | RaGEZONEtv |

LegendRank
    Sep 2002 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    15,665Posts

Re: Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

Quote Originally Posted by Junkers View Post
    sad, because I haven't felt the warmth of your breath on my neck in so long.
    @MentaL can he have his name back pls ty
    He's been dead for 3 weeks it seems. :o

Maybe I should send you some of my air in a bottle. ;)
    "I got kicked in the ass by a Japanese hooker" - Exclamatio about his trip in Japan.

LegendRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    8,213Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slave View Post
    He's been dead for 3 weeks it seems. :o

Maybe I should send you some of my air in a bottle. ;)
    fart in a bottle and post it to me please

| RaGEZONEtv |

LegendRank
    Sep 2002 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    15,665Posts

You want some bathwater with that?
    "I got kicked in the ass by a Japanese hooker" - Exclamatio about his trip in Japan.

LegendRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    8,213Posts

yeah mate, i'll sub too

| RaGEZONEtv |

True MemberRank
    Apr 2004 Join Date
    817Posts

Yo, used to lurk these forums, then i recall being a mod for the WoW private server section at some point as a perhaps 13 year old.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Liverpool, UKLocation
    836Posts

Nice to see some of the older users coming back, maybe it will revive the community a little instead of all the bitchy younger users wanting to prove they are top G online

MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    74Posts

I feel you, i just accidentally remembered the forum and came back to check haha.

its been a while.
    2010 I think?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2006 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    1,125Posts

I actually recall somebody on this forum with the name Mr Slave don't recall from what exactly.
    But isnt it also that the newer gen is spoiled ?

They mostly not all ofcourse want all of it to be provided instead of learning how to develop or run a server themselfs.
    We didn't have any choice wanted your own server look for leaked or learn to code/crack and make your own server.
    It was all that we could do, there was no easy setup guide or people that would set it up for you for 5$.

I still get people contacting me for some games with, i got the client how do i setup the server?
    I ask do you have a server ? they reply do i need one ? i got a team of dev's that can create one, but could you teach me how.
    They dont even know what a dev is i asume. as if they have a team of dev's ready why contact me ?

hou
    And reason as to why the dev's "left" it isnt quite that we left, our time just gets filled more then before, work, girlfriend/boyfriend, kids, etc.
    At least thats why i hardly even touch the pc and if i do its some casual reading or sometimes rarely playing a game.
    Hate me or Love me, Just dont bother me!
    Only argument i lose, is a argument with my gf, where even when i am right i lose

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    Kuala Lumpur, MLocation
    161Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThuGie View Post
    I actually recall somebody on this forum with the name Mr Slave don't recall from what exactly.
    But isnt it also that the newer gen is spoiled ?

They mostly not all ofcourse want all of it to be provided instead of learning how to develop or run a server themselfs.
    We didn't have any choice wanted your own server look for leaked or learn to code/crack and make your own server.
    It was all that we could do, there was no easy setup guide or people that would set it up for you for 5$.

I still get people contacting me for some games with, i got the client how do i setup the server?
    I ask do you have a server ? they reply do i need one ? i got a team of dev's that can create one, but could you teach me how.
    They dont even know what a dev is i asume. as if they have a team of dev's ready why contact me ?

hou
    And reason as to why the dev's "left" it isnt quite that we left, our time just gets filled more then before, work, girlfriend/boyfriend, kids, etc.
    At least thats why i hardly even touch the pc and if i do its some casual reading or sometimes rarely playing a game.
    then the problem is "girlfriend/boyfriend, kids, etc." thanks i will stay away from those because all i want is to play games on pc.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2006 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    1,125Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mreinales View Post
    then the problem is "girlfriend/boyfriend, kids, etc." thanks i will stay away from those because all i want is to play games on pc.
    They take more and more time, the point where you get a child is pretty much the end, ofcourse until a certain age.
    Where they can start to join :p.
    Only argument i lose, is a argument with my gf, where even when i am right i lose

True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    Rio de JaneiroLocation
    354Posts

Why are u guys acting like visiting RaGeZone is some kind of bad thing? Like we supposed to be Frozen in time or what? oO We love MMORPGs and Private Servers. I'll always come back here to look if any new files is released, if any of the new games like New World will have its own pserver files and things like this. Its a good community.
    Proud [Owner] of a AURA KINGDOM pserver.

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    176Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AaronzitoBr View Post
    Why are u guys acting like visiting RaGeZone is some kind of bad thing? Like we supposed to be Frozen in time or what? oO We love MMORPGs and Private Servers. I'll always come back here to look if any new files is released, if any of the new games like New World will have its own pserver files and things like this. Its a good community.
    I don't think ragezone is bad persay. However the community for ragezone is quite terrible. Call me biased but I prefer to have conversations with people who has interior knowledge of private servers in general. Which is what a majority of people in here lack of. I get more intelligent members on discord then on the forums for example. All in due of poor mismanagement obviously. Sometimes things just don't get done at all unless I bring it up to the table either by reports or speaking to the RZ team.

I think it's also clear that if you do contribute to Ragezone. You don't get anything back on this scene. In the past I've made tutorials, releases, I've even ran a campaign to have a new dev section (Blade and Soul), etc and I really don't get anything back other than "Thanks" and more spoodfed questions that you should have learned by using a computer in the first place. I'm not here to educate first time computer users, I'm here to build up connections with experts and advanced forward to the almost non existent private server topdogs team where my skillsets can actually be in used of. I really wish we had like ranks and sub private forums to get away with these kind of people but it's way too late already.
    Passionate x86 Reverse Engineer for Cute Anime MMO games only.

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,338Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flipend0 View Post
    I don't think ragezone is bad persay. However the community for ragezone is quite terrible. Call me biased but I prefer to have conversations with people who has interior knowledge of private servers in general. Which is what a majority of people in here lack of. I get more intelligent members on discord then on the forums for example. All in due of poor mismanagement obviously. Sometimes things just don't get done at all unless I bring it up to the table either by reports or speaking to the RZ team.

I think it's also clear that if you do contribute to Ragezone. You don't get anything back on this scene. In the past I've made tutorials, releases, I've even ran a campaign to have a new dev section (Blade and Soul), etc and I really don't get anything back other than "Thanks" and more spoodfed questions that you should have learned by using a computer in the first place. I'm not here to educate first time computer users, I'm here to build up connections with experts and advanced forward to the almost non existent private server topdogs team where my skillsets can actually be in used of. I really wish we had like ranks and sub private forums to get away with these kind of people but it's way too late already.

1. RaGEZONE forums are not as active as it used to be. Even so, there are hundreds of posts every day. Staff can't police every single post. The report button exists for a reason.

2. "Things will get done" when the Staff get to it. They don't conform to your schedule. They are human beings with lives to live outside of RaGEZONE.

3. What more do you want other than "thanks" for contributions and tutorials you posted? A pat on the back? Some "moniez"?

4. Ranks do exist. One of which is "Developer". If you're so clever and special, why don't you have that rank?
    Last edited by Kreeate; 18-08-21 at 08:06 PM. Reason: spacing
    IXXI

True MemberRank
    Apr 2006 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    1,125Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    1. RaGEZONE forums are not as active as it used to be. Even so, there are hundreds of posts every day. Staff can't police every single post. The report button exists for a reason.

2. "Things will get done" when the Staff get to it. They don't conform to your schedule. They are human beings with lives to live outside of RaGEZONE.

3. What more do you want other than "thanks" for contributions and tutorials you posted? A pat on the back? Some "moniez"?

4. Ranks do exist. One of which is "Developer". If you're so clever and special, why don't you have that rank?
    I agree quite a bit with 3, you shouldnt want anything in return i done my fair share of things never felt i needed more from the community other then hopefully some proper feedback as to bugs or mistakes.
    And on that front they do deliver.

And ranks ? fancy :) seems i am a True member.
    Not sure where that popped up from to be honest..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement