Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,338Posts

Re: Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

Quote Originally Posted by ThuGie View Post
    I agree quite a bit with 3, you shouldnt want anything in return i done my fair share of things never felt i needed more from the community other then hopefully some proper feedback as to bugs or mistakes.
    And on that front they do deliver.

And ranks ? fancy :) seems i am a True member.
    Not sure where that popped up from to be honest..
    Ranks can be found in this thread. Not sure how up to date it is, and it can be somewhat affected by an active subscription.
    IXXI

True MemberRank
    Apr 2006 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    1,125Posts

Re: Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    Ranks can be found in this thread. Not sure how up to date it is, and it can be somewhat affected by an active subscription.
    Don't see the True Member so i guess its not updated or my rank is just old.
    Last time the ranks where edited was 2018 :p

edit:
    Though i will say after all that i have done i would have expected a special rank.
    Like once in a while check up on the forum, or randomly reply to forum posts.
    It is quite hard work, should get a proper rank for that, dont you agree?
    Last edited by ThuGie; 19-08-21 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Fun
    Hate me or Love me, Just dont bother me!
    Only argument i lose, is a argument with my gf, where even when i am right i lose

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    175Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    1. RaGEZONE forums are not as active as it used to be. Even so, there are hundreds of posts every day. Staff can't police every single post. The report button exists for a reason.
    2. "Things will get done" when the Staff get to it. They don't conform to your schedule. They are human beings with lives to live outside of RaGEZONE.
    3. What more do you want other than "thanks" for contributions and tutorials you posted? A pat on the back? Some "moniez"?
    4. Ranks do exist. One of which is "Developer". If you're so clever and special, why don't you have that rank?
    1. I understand that, That's why I use it when I can.

2. They don't have to, they're moderators, they can do their scheduling however they like. My point being is that some moderators takes "too long" (e.g >2 weeks) to even do some basic moderation on forums. e.g sometimes I'll see a post that shouldn't belong in there, but I'm busy at work so I'll report it later, I forget until a week later when I see the thread again, a week later. Then I finally report it and it's taken care of. My point being is that I shouldn't have to point it out when it's right there in front of your face.

3. I want incentives. It doesn't necessary have to be "moniez". I just want something that's going to get me more information regarding private servers and such. I do my own research with my own connections and I learn from there. I would LOVE to share some useful tips and tricks on some information I have. But if I gain nothing out of it, what's the point, why should I?

4. Fuck if I know. I have 5+ years of Assembly (x86) and almost 2 years of C++ (for memory modification). We are often considered the underdogs of getting MMO Servers to work or to add in extra features, but I don't see myself "clever and special" in any shape or form.
    Last edited by Flipend0; 23-08-21 at 06:28 AM.
    Passionate x86 Reverse Engineer for Cute Anime MMO games only.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    TorontoLocation
    1,307Posts

Everyone always comes back - always something to check

LegendRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    8,213Posts

@Mr Slave ben i heard a rumour that you have a huge penis, is this true?

​

+ over a million other awards I've won for being fabulous and loved

Forum Rules | Account Support | Forum Bugs | Subscribe! | Merchandise
    | RaGEZONEtv |

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,338Posts

Don't abuse the old people I guess,.. oh wait... too late.

How was prison btw?
    IXXI

LegendRank
    Sep 2002 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    15,666Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junkers View Post
    @Mr Slave ben i heard a rumour that you have a huge penis, is this true?
    Wow it took me a while to understand what you were talking about, I've been calling it my third leg for such a long time, that I forgot that it's also a penis.

Ehm is it huge. I guess it depends how you look at it, it's a little shorter then my other legs, so I don't know if that's considered huge or not.
    "I got kicked in the ass by a Japanese hooker" - Exclamatio about his trip in Japan.

LegendRank
    Mar 2003 Join Date
    UKLocation
    8,658Posts

👋 we should do something for the 20th anniversary.
    People don't like to be meddled with.
    We tell them what to do, what to think. Don't run, don't walk.
    We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right.
    We're meddlesome.

LegendRank
    Sep 2002 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    15,666Posts

For sure. Once this covid stuff is properly under control, we should rent a place and go for it.
    "I got kicked in the ass by a Japanese hooker" - Exclamatio about his trip in Japan.

DeveloperRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    Next DoorLocation
    2,097Posts

@Mr Slave ben, Is it true that the size of your legs are analogous to a T-Rex's arms; that is, disproportionately small in respect to the rest of your body?

LegendRank
    Sep 2002 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    15,666Posts

Quote Originally Posted by s-p-n View Post
    @Mr Slave ben, Is it true that the size of your legs are analogous to a T-Rex's arms; that is, disproportionately small in respect to the rest of your body?
    This is absolutely not true. People have claimed I have very short legs due to them seeing me pantless. But that's because my penis is so absolutely massive, that my legs look small in comparison.

MemberRank
    Apr 2025 Join Date
    A SingularityLocation
    71Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slave View Post
    This is absolutely not true. People have claimed I have very short legs due to them seeing me pantless. But that's because my penis is so absolutely massive, that my legs look small in comparison.
    Proof pls

MemberRank
    Apr 2006 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slave View Post
    So haven't visited this place for 6 years. My life changed, didn't have much time for these kinds of places anymore. But I wanted to visit and look this place up. Seeing a ton of familiar names.

So little about me. I first 'interacted' with MentaL in 2001, getting really in contact in 2002 after I ratted him out for faking a screenshot.
    Later that year I joined RZ and set up these forums, as he was unfamiliar with vBulletin, and I had like a little bit of experience, so obviously I felt like a forum god and helped out.

I've met a whole bunch of the old members, including MentaL who showed my naked grandpa's...

Anyway without going too much in story mode, ask away, there is very little I'm private about.

@MentaL can you change my name back, this was supposed to be temporary. ;)
    For some reason I have also had an odd urge to check in on here.

LegendRank
    May 2004 Join Date
    Minneapolis, MNLocation
    7,270Posts

FINALLY someone more OG then me!

I 100% remember you from back then.

Not sure if you'd know this being ex admin. Rz gunna cost into the wind or jump into the NFT game? Rz has a unique platform if you can navigate the legality to create a NFT social network. @MentaL u too
    -Cheat out-

Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    Let's all send DaCheat a dollar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishwin View Post
    I'm not gay, i just like sucking dick!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement