Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

Reaction score
I literally checked back on RZ just a few days ago as well.
Mainly due to me getting into Atlantica Online development.
Believe I was around mostly between 2010-2014/15, mainly in the Pangya Online section, which I moderated for some time.
It's crazy seeing some of the OG names pop back on.

Reaction score
Pangya? Definitely need to look that up, never heard of it.

Ok so it's an anime golf game?

Honestly I never went much in the dev section, I knew very basic html back in the day, and that was about it. Well I did some 'simple' 2d graphics in like Paint Shop Pro. I always really been about the general discussion forums, even back in the day that's where my focus was. Sure I played some MMO's, but I spent more time on the forums than ingame.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So haven't visited this place for 6 years. My life changed, didn't have much time for these kinds of places anymore. But I wanted to visit and look this place up. Seeing a ton of familiar names.

So little about me. I first 'interacted' with MentaL in 2001, getting really in contact in 2002 after I ratted him out for faking a screenshot.
Later that year I joined RZ and set up these forums, as he was unfamiliar with vBulletin, and I had like a little bit of experience, so obviously I felt like a forum god and helped out.

I've met a whole bunch of the old members, including MentaL who showed my naked grandpa's...

Anyway without going too much in story mode, ask away, there is very little I'm private about.

@MentaL can you change my name back, this was supposed to be temporary. ;)

Afterall even with your inactivity so long time, RZ is still alive as long as the guests reached 3k daily and 300 members online daily... other forums like this one doesn't even have 20 members daily active, so this one seem to be the most active warez community so far, also Welcome back to the RZ Basement!

Reaction score
Afterall even with your inactivity so long time, RZ is still alive as long as the guests reached 3k daily and 300 members online daily... other forums like this one doesn't even have 20 members daily active, so this one seem to be the most active warez community so far, also Welcome back to the RZ Basement!
Since when were we classed as a warez site? That is a first.

z = v / c
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Whilst you got any kind of content for my own eyes seem to be like warez community...!

GohanSSJ - Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree quite a bit with 3, you shouldnt want anything in return i done my fair share of things never felt i needed more from the community other then hopefully some proper feedback as to bugs or mistakes.
And on that front they do deliver.

And ranks ? fancy :) seems i am a True member.
Not sure where that popped up from to be honest..

lol i just came across this comment and got a big chill, i remember you from the rsps section years ago

Reaction score
Hey there...

How you doing, keeping busy I hope??

Do think about the fun times when we were all young and stupid lol
Oh I'm quite busy, working, being a parent to a 5 month old girl, and leaving some time for some other stuff. Can't complain though.

Oh yeah, I remember loads. Still nothing sticks out as much as the awkward chat with you and Cap after you 2 met... hahahaha. Sorry had to bring that up, that was pretty fantastic... for me anyway. :eek:

How have you been? I'm guessing Lucy ain't that little anymore (referring to your title)

Reaction score
Oh I'm quite busy, working, being a parent to a 5 month old girl, and leaving some time for some other stuff. Can't complain though.

Oh yeah, I remember loads. Still nothing sticks out as much as the awkward chat with you and Cap after you 2 met... hahahaha. Sorry had to bring that up, that was pretty fantastic... for me anyway. :eek:

How have you been? I'm guessing Lucy ain't that little anymore (referring to your title)

Congratz to you Gohan, so happy life is going well for you.

As much as I think about different strange things I did when I was young, I am glad I did as plenty of experiences and some awesome memories!!!

I've been doing really well, up and up I go. Lucy is really grown now at aged 14 and doing really well for herself. She has grown a passion for amination where she just 24/7 drawing and being very creative.

For me, been with my partner for 6 & half years now and bought a house together, got a 7month old plus we have a date set in Jan 2024 to be married. So plenty of excitement and really loving my career atm. I am happy basically :)

Reaction score
You merely adopted the darkness, we were born in it.
And here I was thinking that we created the darkness!! ;)
Congratz to you Gohan, so happy life is going well for you.

As much as I think about different strange things I did when I was young, I am glad I did as plenty of experiences and some awesome memories!!!

I've been doing really well, up and up I go. Lucy is really grown now at aged 14 and doing really well for herself. She has grown a passion for amination where she just 24/7 drawing and being very creative.

For me, been with my partner for 6 & half years now and bought a house together, got a 7month old plus we have a date set in Jan 2024 to be married. So plenty of excitement and really loving my career atm. I am happy basically :)
14... Ducking hell. Time is going way too fast. What's that like to have a teen like that? Very cool for her to be in art and all that.

Yeah we definitely had our fair share of weird stuff, but you know it's all good and they were definitely learning experiences. I mean I for one never pushed anyone on the internet to meet up like that ever again! :D

7 month old as well, so cool! Getting married, loving your career, wow so happy to hear about all that! You definitely deserve all that happiness! :)

Back