Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

Reaction score
Oh wow, what a bunch of familiar names and happy we're doing well and also, alive and kicking.

Crazy to think most of us joined almost 20 years ago, some even more... I guess I'll check the site again in December 2024

Reaction score
wow so many familiar names in this post, its been a while for me just checking in to see whats been going on, ive now got a 13 year old an 11 year old and an 8 year old...all boys, so crazy how we have all grown

Reaction score
wow so many familiar names in this post, its been a while for me just checking in to see whats been going on, ive now got a 13 year old an 11 year old and an 8 year old...all boys, so crazy how we have all grown

Mine turns 10 this year! I am now bald (by choice, sorta!) age gets us all.

Inactive
Reaction score
My oldest just turned 16, i also have a 14 and 11 year old and like MentaL said "I am now bald (by choice, sorta!)" lmao I embraced it to sadly.

Reaction score
Wow a lil walk down memory lane this thread is! 20 years since stumbling across RZ, would love to have 1 night back being 14 again up all night on mir! Glad your doing well Gohan, and the rest of the OG's!

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I been here when I was about 15 years of age and and now I have a 9 and 5 years old kids. Just waiting for this June and it's my 19 years here on RZ.It's always nostalgic remembering good old days here. (I always viewing the old RZ at waybackmachine) Hahahah.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woah I almost forgot about Ragezone until I accessed my old Photobucket account. I don't have a kid tho >:) kidless >:D and I'm 26 :(

Reaction score
Indeed time flies... I still remember the reason I joined RZ was due to Akaruz. I met him online playing Dark Ages (Nexon) back in 2002. I was only 14 that time.

Back