Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    BeachLocation
    630Posts

Re: Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

I literally checked back on RZ just a few days ago as well.
    Mainly due to me getting into Atlantica Online development.
    Believe I was around mostly between 2010-2014/15, mainly in the Pangya Online section, which I moderated for some time.
    It's crazy seeing some of the OG names pop back on.

LegendRank
    Sep 2002 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    15,680Posts

Re: Haven't visited in 6 years. Former admin, super mod, and banned many times... AMA

Pangya? Definitely need to look that up, never heard of it.

Ok so it's an anime golf game?

Honestly I never went much in the dev section, I knew very basic html back in the day, and that was about it. Well I did some 'simple' 2d graphics in like Paint Shop Pro. I always really been about the general discussion forums, even back in the day that's where my focus was. Sure I played some MMO's, but I spent more time on the forums than ingame.

MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    GreeceLocation
    7Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanSSJ View Post
    So haven't visited this place for 6 years. My life changed, didn't have much time for these kinds of places anymore. But I wanted to visit and look this place up. Seeing a ton of familiar names.

So little about me. I first 'interacted' with MentaL in 2001, getting really in contact in 2002 after I ratted him out for faking a screenshot.
    Later that year I joined RZ and set up these forums, as he was unfamiliar with vBulletin, and I had like a little bit of experience, so obviously I felt like a forum god and helped out.

I've met a whole bunch of the old members, including MentaL who showed my naked grandpa's...

Anyway without going too much in story mode, ask away, there is very little I'm private about.

@MentaL can you change my name back, this was supposed to be temporary. ;)

Afterall even with your inactivity so long time, RZ is still alive as long as the guests reached 3k daily and 300 members online daily... other forums like this one doesn't even have 20 members daily active, so this one seem to be the most active warez community so far, also Welcome back to the RZ Basement!

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    31,623Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Volcanic View Post
    Afterall even with your inactivity so long time, RZ is still alive as long as the guests reached 3k daily and 300 members online daily... other forums like this one doesn't even have 20 members daily active, so this one seem to be the most active warez community so far, also Welcome back to the RZ Basement!
    Since when were we classed as a warez site? That is a first.

MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    GreeceLocation
    7Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    Since when were we classed as a warez site? That is a first.
    Whilst you got any kind of content for my own eyes seem to be like warez community...!

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    31,623Posts
    Whilst you got any kind of content for my own eyes seem to be like warez community...!
    Link me to some movies then.

MemberRank
    Apr 2025 Join Date
    A SingularityLocation
    83Posts

MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    Maine, USA.Location
    165Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuGie View Post
    I agree quite a bit with 3, you shouldnt want anything in return i done my fair share of things never felt i needed more from the community other then hopefully some proper feedback as to bugs or mistakes.
    And on that front they do deliver.

And ranks ? fancy :) seems i am a True member.
    Not sure where that popped up from to be honest..
    lol i just came across this comment and got a big chill, i remember you from the rsps section years ago

LegendRank
    Sep 2002 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    15,680Posts

MemberRank
    Apr 2006 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    1,131Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stability666 View Post
    lol i just came across this comment and got a big chill, i remember you from the rsps section years ago
    That would be quite some years ago haha, but yeah i been active there as well as many other places :p.

Old SchoolRank
    Feb 2003 Join Date
    5,572Posts
    Hey there...

How you doing, keeping busy I hope??

Do think about the fun times when we were all young and stupid lol

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    2,191Posts
    When I thought I was an old member, then I realise there are way older people than me here. Hi legends.

MemberRank
    Dec 2007 Join Date
    2,412Posts
    We have been revived !

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    31,623Posts
    Its voodoo.

LegendRank
    Sep 2002 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    15,680Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilkitten View Post
    Hey there...

How you doing, keeping busy I hope??

Do think about the fun times when we were all young and stupid lol
    Oh I'm quite busy, working, being a parent to a 5 month old girl, and leaving some time for some other stuff. Can't complain though.

Oh yeah, I remember loads. Still nothing sticks out as much as the awkward chat with you and Cap after you 2 met... hahahaha. Sorry had to bring that up, that was pretty fantastic... for me anyway. :o

How have you been? I'm guessing Lucy ain't that little anymore (referring to your title)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Advertisement