Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hillary Clinton runs for 2016 President

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Justice For All - Hillary Clinton runs for 2016 President - RaGEZONE Forums

Hillary Clinton officially announced she is running for president next year.

What are your thoughts?

I'm not surprised at all myself, I knew it was only a matter of time before she ran for president. I am willing to bet she will win too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
With the way the republican vote is shaping up I say she has a good chance of winning. This doesn't surprise me at all either.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well my prediction is this is a BUSH VS CLINTON ELECTION! CLINTON WILL WIN OVER BUSH!

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As a Brit, I predict Ted Cruz vs Clinton.

Though Clinton would tear Cruz apart - she is loved from my perspective, while Ted Cruz is heavily against a space program.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ted Cruz will be a candidate if the Republican party has no brains. The Republican party does have brains though and they will either choose Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Chris Christie or Jeb Bush or Ben Carson.

Retired
Reaction score
I don't really know how america is doing at the moment, but I hope Obama stays as the president. Because it's made a huge difference to the world that no matter what your skin color is, everyone is treated the same and any color could run the country. But like I said before I don't know how America is like, so if America is being runned badly then obviously you need another new leader that can fix it!

Reaction score
I don't really know how america is doing at the moment, but I hope Obama stays as the president. Because it's made a huge difference to the world that no matter what your skin color is, everyone is treated the same and any color could run the country. But like I said before I don't know how America is like, so if America is being runned badly then obviously you need another new leader that can fix it!
Obama can't stay president, his two terms as head of the state are up next year. Also, keeping Obama (or any one in office) just because he's black is a terrible, terrible argument.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't really know how america is doing at the moment, but I hope Obama stays as the president.

I don't. Either way like Savage said, he can't as his term is almost up.

About the only good things that have come from Obama are Obamacare and Obamaphones. Other than that he has been more detrimental to America than he has helped.

But he is not as bad as Bush was, though, so I have to at least give him that.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please elect rand paul! He will save everybody and save individual rights!

Back