Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download the Latest BannedStory 4 Version for Offline Use

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, listen up! I just managed to get a glimpse of BannedStory 4 via archive.org. Here's the URL you need to find it: maplesimulator.com/programs/bannedstory If I can just make it work again as it sucks that Adobe Flash Player is no longer supported nowadays, I might just be able to re-open my .bsproj files I created with BannedStory when it was still operating at the time! Thank goodness I held onto them.

I need someone with advanced coding and reverse engineering skills to go onto archive.org and seek out the latest date BannedStory 4 was still on before it mysteriously vanished, make a downloadable version of it like BannedStory 3 ( ), and post it up for people to download as I am anxious to start reusing (the latest version of) BannedStory 4 and all it's sprite animating features again to improve my animations. Make sure any offline flash player like Adobe Flash Player 32 is able to run it!

Back