Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any idea for ways for fitness at parks?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We are assuming on a few ideas however I can not choose. I rent tiny houses. gyms are closed. the only things a few of us can go to are some playgrounds plus private parks equipment. a few suggestions anyone can lend can be alot obliged. Thanks so much!

Reaction score
Kettlebell and Body Weight Exercises are best in such a Situation, imho. KB don’t take much space but are great tools to strengthen your whole body. I own 12, 16, 20 and 24 kg Competition KBs. At the moment, they’re hard to get, though.

Reaction score
Underhand pull ups --> biceps and chest
Overhand pull ups --> back and delts
Dips --> chest and triceps
Pushups --> chest and triceps
Squats --> Lower body
Planks --> core
Crunches --> core

Need more? You could have saved yourself time by just googling.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As Flameingskull has written, bodyweigth exercises are great and they can be practiced anywhere.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Exercise and physical activity can be classified into four categories: endurance, strength, flexibility, and balance. Each type of exercise is different; however, many activities fit into more than one category.

Back