Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Indian man forced to marry duck ugly woman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8x2oii4cIM]YouTube - WATCH THIS MARRIAGE[/ame]

If you were in his predicament... wat do?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Sucks to be him. I like how every one else was happy and laughing though, then he looks physically pained to be there, I lol'd.

bleh....
Reaction score
I'm confused... Are you guys saying she's butt ugly compared to the US/Canadian/English standards? I personally don't think she's half as bad as you people are makin her out to be. She's skinny as duck yes, but not as ugly as you say.

OnTopic: It's sad how over there you are literally forced into marriage. :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm confused... Are you guys saying she's butt ugly compared to the US/Canadian/English standards? I personally don't think she's half as bad as you people are makin her out to be. She's skinny as duck yes, but not as ugly as you say.

Only a bush pig could find the face of a smashed crab (her) attractive.

Are you a bush pig bro?

bleh....
Reaction score
Only a bush pig could find the face of a smashed crab (her) attractive.

Are you a bush pig bro?

I never said she was attractive, but she's far from "duck ugly". You have to remember, "attractive" to you is based on your surroundings. I'm sure you've grown up seeing what society thinks is attractive, so you were raised to believe the same.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I never said she was attractive, but she's far from "duck ugly". You have to remember, "attractive" to you is based on your surroundings. I'm sure you've grown up seeing what society thinks is attractive, so you were raised to believe the same.

Sounds like you're using the concept of subjectivity to justify you mounting porkers brah. u aware?

bleh....
Reaction score
Sounds like you're using the concept of subjectivity to justify you mounting porkers brah. u aware?

Sounds like your using the concept of trollin' to justify you being a "cool kid" that only touches "Grade A" females. Are you aware?

But no, seriously... where do porkers come into this? Did you not watch your own video? The chick is anorexic if anything. I fail to see how disagreeing that someone is "duck ugly" means that I "mount porkers". Last I checked, my wife is better than average. I'm wondering... and this isn't an insult... when was the last time you went out? I'm just curious because most times when someone talks like that, it's because they see more pictures of girls than actual girls. Again, just curious. For all I know, you could be one of those preppy club hoppers who always have the high class girls all over them, which would explain why your standards are so high. But if you're not, and you're an average joe, then I'm really left wondering a lot of things...

BACON
Reaction score
She looks like a scarecrow no wonder he's not happy.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
He doesn't look unhappy, he looks like he's having a bad trip. WTF is he on lol?

thats what i thought. i thought he was off his face on several drugs and drunk at the same time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol.. Well in my opinion it could have been far worse. They could have forced him to marry a trany or something of the such xD

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

What do you mean English standards? Please judge just your own country.

ill marrie her, cover her face and duck her.

Then divorce.

Can tell you're a virgin.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Dude kidnaps her 4 years ago, finds out she has a penis, tells his mum they ignore request for marriage. He disappears for the next 4 years, comes back and is forced to marry she-male. Personally i'd just tell everyone and have the marriage annulled on the grounds it wasn't consummated.

Back