Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Very intellectual Gathering

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve decided to work out this questionable problem which could change all of humanity for the greater of god, so let me get down to the big time details before anyone has any input whatsoever.

I figured that it started to rain outside and no it’s not because of the old timer on top of my roof letting his bowels loose over my window and it’s not because of the sun being out therefore causing it to rain, and I couldn’t also help to notice that I had apples in my food bowl.

I found this to be very intellectual since I began counting my apple, I had 5 apples till I ate one and now I’ve recounted them. I’ve got 12 apples.

I also ended up facing another difficult lifetime dilemma, I sat on the toilet and realised that I was stuck to the toilet and it wasn’t because someone accidentally super glued me to it and likewise for being too big that I got stuck inside of the toilet seat, I noticed that there was no toilet rolls, so I was stuck with fear, I’m sure we’ve all been there.

It was pretty scary; although I felt like I was in one of those Hollywood horror films and that was pretty fun since you can feel the fear building up... who’s about to open that door, is someone gonna murder me now or will the toilet flush and suck me down it?

If anyone else has had some strange yet outstanding or even phenomenal occurrences, then do share!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a question for you

what have you smoked? i want some of whatever it is

Back