Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Klitschko vs. Fury

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello boxing fans! As some of you know tonight is the night two giants collide for the heavyweight championship. Who do you think will win and why?

Personally I want (and think) Klitschko will win. He's an effective boxer and despite the fact fury actually has the height and reach advantage in this situation, I can't see him being able to distance himself enough to avoid that right cross from connecting onto his chin. My prediction is a KO in the fifth as I don't think Fury and the chin to withstand many of Klitschko's direct blows or maybe he'll uppercut himself again and knock himself out.

Reaction score
Hello boxing fans! As some of you know tonight is the night two giants collide for the heavyweight championship. Who do you think will win and why?

Personally I want (and think) Klitschko will win. He's an effective boxer and despite the fact fury actually has the height and reach advantage in this situation, I can't see him being able to distance himself enough to avoid that right cross from connecting onto his chin. My prediction is a KO in the fifth as I don't think Fury and the chin to withstand many of Klitschko's direct blows or maybe he'll uppercut himself again and knock himself out.

I'm not up to date with current boxing champs but I'll most definitely watch this.
Since I'm not familiar with either boxer, I can't really make any predictions. Thanks for making me aware of this event though.

What time does the bout start? 20:00 UK time?

Reaction score
I'm not up to date with current boxing champs but I'll most definitely watch this.
Since I'm not familiar with either boxer, I can't really make any predictions. Thanks for making me aware of this event though.

What time does the bout start? 20:00 UK time?

Fury should walk into the ring at about 9:55 UK time, so the fight should start about 15/20 minutes after that.

Back