Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First thing to the left of you

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i remember having a thread like this awhile back.
Its pretty simple first thing you see towards your left is your weapon for survival in an apocalypse, what is it? Mines is poptarts lol i aint gonna make it

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A small plastic dresser with an air conditioner on top. Hmm interesting.

At least I'll be comfortable and my clothes will stay neat while my brain is being eaten.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dot matrix printer from the 80's.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
My laptop.. could do worse. I won't despair in the first few hours after apocalypse while playing Pillars of Eternity, after that I suppose it serves as a better hitting weapon than earplugs :D

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My laptop.. could do worse. I won't despair in the first few hours after apocalypse while playing Pillars of Eternity, after that I suppose it serves as a better hitting weapon than earplugs :D

i can picture that lol you rage out cause you loss connection to Pillars of Eternity after a couple hours so in response you throw your laptop like it was a shuriken killin multiple zombies through the neck and dropping them like flies. Sounds badass if you asked me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My iPhone and a cup of Coffee.
Catering to my unfortunate addiction to technology and my lovely addiction to caffeine.

Back