Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mystery Behind SavageSteez's Name....

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Revealed by the man himself....

Cameron says:
at the time
Cameron says:
I was into bay area rap
Cameron says:
and thats where Savage came from
Cameron says:
and steez = style + ease
Cameron says:
and thought I was the poop

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
k..... random question though.... were there that many people on here that wondered how he got his name? just curious cuz i can't think of any other reason why a thread would be made about it. not trying to be an idiot by that.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The real truth is that Cammy wanted a Ducking awesome name. He was browsing through spamzilla and saw 'Batz'

And he was like "OMFG, He has a 'Z' in his name! I want that poop"
So 'Savage' because of my raw behavior in bed. 'Steez' because I have a Steel hard penis. But since he wanted a z, so he named my penis material 'Steez'

Put them together bitches and you got SavageSteez, aka Batz' steel hard penis!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The real truth is that Cammy wanted a Ducking awesome name. He was browsing through spamzilla and saw 'Batz'

So 'Savage' because of my raw behavior in bed. 'Steez' because I have a Steel hard penis. But since he wanted a z, so he named my penis material 'Steez'

This is full of win rofl.

Reaction score

Oh Batz, how did you figure this out? I've been hiding it for so long. It's true that I wanted your steel hard penis to treat me savagely. You're such a god!

I'd much rather have this as my story!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Epic win.hhhh

Reaction score
k..... random question though.... were there that many people on here that wondered how he got his name? just curious cuz i can't think of any other reason why a thread would be made about it. not trying to be an idiot by that.
When IRMU makes a thread you don't question it, you just respect his authority.

hahahaha that was awesome, SS will forever be known as Batz' steel hard penis :thumbup:

Reaction score
In Basement slaves with Megaupload Accounts.

See;
I Rule MU - Mystery Behind SavageSteez's Name.... - RaGEZONE Forums
Speaking of that megaupload account, someone has changed the password and I can't download anything anymore and I'm very, very sad panda.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Speaking of that megaupload account, someone has changed the password and I can't download anything anymore and I'm very, very sad panda.
I know it!!! :w00t:

Reaction score
lemme explain

1) Jamie makes this thread saying "Hi I'm gonna share this megaupload account with trustworthy people"
2) foxx posts hai can I has access, I'm a good guy
3) Jamie sends foxx PM with id and pw which is foxx hapilly using for a year or so
4) someone changes the password
5) foxx is sad

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
aww poor sad foxx!
<3

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I changed the password and bloody hell, they were on my back so fast, im pretty sure they complained about the password being changed before i even changed it.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I changed the password and bloody hell, they were on my back so fast, im pretty sure they complained about the password being changed before i even changed it.
Batzman can sense blasphemy before it occurs!

Back